Knowledge and Rationality in the Austrian School: An Analytical Survey
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:revaec:v:30:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11138-016-0346-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Niclas Berggren, 2012.
"Time for behavioral political economy? An analysis of articles in behavioral economics,"
The Review of Austrian Economics,
Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 199-221, September.
- Berggren, Niclas, 2011. "Time for behavioral political economy? An analysis of articles in behavioral economics," Ratio Working Papers 166, The Ratio Institute.
- Chamilall Neelkant S., 2000. "La Genese Du Label Autricheen': La Pensee De Carl Menger," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-66, March.
- Denis O’Brien, 2014. "Hayek in the history of economic thought," Chapters,in: Elgar Companion to Hayekian Economics, chapter 2, pages 11-46 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Langlois Richard N., 2002. "Kirznerian Entrepreneurship and The Nature of The Firm," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-11, March.
- Senderski, Marcin, 2014. "Ecumenical foundations? On the coexistence of Austrian and neoclassical views on utility," MPRA Paper 67024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anthony Endres & Christine Woods, 2010. "Schumpeter’s ‘conduct model of the dynamic entrepreneur’: scope and distinctiveness," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 583-607, August.
- Gigante, Anna Azzurra, 2013. "Institutional Cognitive Economics: some recent developments," MPRA Paper 48278, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:11:y:1985:i:4:p:309-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.