Schumpeter 1911: Farsighted Visions on Economic Development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mishra Chandra S & Zachary Ramona K., 2011. "Revisiting, Reexamining and Reinterpreting Schumpeter's Original Theory of Entrepreneurship," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-8, January.
- Janne Kurtakko, 2014. "Schumpeter's Challenge to Economists: History, Theory, and Statistics as Key Competencies and Sociology as a Vision for the Future," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 73(1), pages 32-57, January.
- Christian Schubert, 2009. "Welfare Creation and Destruction in a Schumpeterian World," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-14, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Heinz Kurz, 2012. "Schumpeter’s new combinations," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 22(5), pages 871-899, November.
- Anthony Endres & Christine Woods, 2010. "Schumpeter’s ‘conduct model of the dynamic entrepreneur’: scope and distinctiveness," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 583-607, August.
- Mário Graça Moura, 2017. "Schumpeter and the meanings of rationality," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 115-138, January.
- Markus Becker & Thorbjørn Knudsen & Richard Swedberg, 2012. "Schumpeter’s Theory of Economic Development: 100 years of development," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 22(5), pages 917-933, November.
- Michaelides, Panayotis G. & Milios, John G., 2005. "The Influence of the German Historical School on Schumpeter," MPRA Paper 74471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "Italy; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 07/65, International Monetary Fund.
- Markus C. Becker & Thorbjørn Knudsen, 2017. "Heterogeneity of habits as a foundation for Schumpeterian economic policy," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 43-62, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajecsc:v:61:y:2002:i:2:p:387-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0002-9246 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.