Schumpeter’s new combinations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nathan Rosenberg, 2011. "Was Schumpeter a Marxist?," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(4), pages 1215-1222, August.
- Kurz,Heinz D. & Salvadori,Neri, 1997. "Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521588676, March.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1998.
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 113(2), pages 331-360.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1995. "Recombinant Growth," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1722, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Weitzman, Martin L., 1998. "Recombinant Growth," Scholarly Articles 3708468, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Panayotis G. Michaelides & John G. Milios, 2009. "Joseph Schumpeter and the German Historical School," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(3), pages 495-516, May.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2002. "Schumpeter and the Obsolescence of the Entrepreneur," Working papers 2002-19, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Markus C. Becker & Thorbj¯rn Knudsen, 2002. "Schumpeter 1911: Farsighted Visions on Economic Development," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 387-403, April.
- Kurz, Heinz D., 2008. "Innovations and profits: Schumpeter and the classical heritage," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 263-278, July.
- Young, Allyn A., 1928. "Increasing Returns and Economic Progress," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 38, pages 527-542.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:2012:v:38i:2p:197 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Keynes; John Maynard; Marx; Karl; Schumpeter; Joseph; Economic dynamics; B10; B15; B31; D33; E12; E22; O31; O33;
- B10 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - General
- B15 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:22:y:2012:i:5:p:871-899. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .