How Evolutionary is Schumpeter's Theory of Economic Development?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Ulrich Witt, 2002. "How Evolutionary Is Schumpeter'S Theory Of Economic Development?," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1-2), pages 7-22.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geoffrey Hodgson, 2007. "Taxonomizing the Relationship Between Biology and Economics: A Very Long Engagement," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 169-185, August.
- Guido Buenstorf, 2007. "Creation and Pursuit of Entrepreneurial Opportunities: An Evolutionary Economics Perspective," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 323-337, April.
- Oyelaran-Oyeyinka, Banji & Barclay, Lou Anne, 2003. "Systems of Innovation and Human Capital in African Development," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 2, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Georg Blind & Andreas Pyka, 2015. "Erich Schneider: The admiring disciple who did not become a follower," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 239-252, January.
- Christian Schubert, 2009. "Welfare Creation and Destruction in a Schumpeterian World," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-14, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Rahmeyer Fritz, 2013. "Schumpeter, Marshall, and Neo-Schumpeterian Evolutionary Economics: A Critical Stocktaking," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 233(1), pages 39-64, February.
- repec:eur:ejmsjr:6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Fransman, 2012. "Creating Novelty through Vertical Relationships between Groups of Complementary Players," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 30 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Helen Lawton Smith & Saverio Romeo, 2012.
"Entrepreneurship and innovation: Oxfordshire’s high-tech economy–firm survival, growth and innovation,"
Chapters,in: Entrepreneurship, Social Capital and Governance, chapter 2, pages 27-52
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Helen Lawton Smith & Saverio Romeo, 2011. "Entrepreneurship And Innovation: Oxfordshire'S High-Tech Economy -Firm Survival, Growth And Innovation," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1461, European Regional Science Association.
- Chai Andreas, 2012. "Consumer Specialization and the Demand for Novelty: a Reconsideration of the Links and Implications for Studying Fashion Cycles in Tourism," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 232(6), pages 678-701, December.
- Alexander Frenzel Baudisch, 2006. "Functional Demand Satiation and Industrial Dynamcis - The Emergence of the Global Value Chain for the U.S. Footwear Industry," DRUID Working Papers 06-03, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Christian Schubert, 2014. "“Generalized Darwinism” and the quest for an evolutionary theory of policy-making," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 479-513, July.
- Guido Buenstorf, 2012. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Evolution, Organization and Economic Behavior, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Helge Peukert, 2015. "Richard Abel Musgrave and Joseph Alois Schumpeter: Two intellectual authorities in economics and their shared and different frameworks, read through the lenses of the Perlman dichotomies," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 253-262, January.
- Martin Fransman, 2011. "The Symbiotic Theory of Innovation: Knowledge Creation and the Evolution of the Capitalist System," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economic Complexity of Technological Change, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Putthiwanit, Chutinon, 2016. "An analysis of Joseph Schumpeter's life, concept of innovation, and application for Estonia," MPRA Paper 71126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lougui, Monia & Broström, Anders, 2016. "New firm formation in the wake of mergers and acquisitions: Are employees pushed or pulled into entrepreneurship?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 427, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Guido Buenstorf, 2006. "Perception and pursuit of entrepreneurial opportunities: an evolutionary economics perspective," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Heshmati, Almas & Lenz-Cesar, Flávio, 2013. "Determinants and Policy Simulation of Firms Cooperation in Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 7487, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jonathan Levie & Erkko Autio, 2008. "A theoretical grounding and test of the GEM model," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 235-263, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esi:evopap:2001-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christoph Mengs). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .