Liquidity of Secondary Capital Markets: Allocative Efficiency and the Maturity Composition of the Capital Stock
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Bruce D. Smith & Ross M. Starr & Valerie R. Bencivenga, 1995. "Liquidity of secondary capital markets: Allocative efficiency and the maturity composition of the capital stock," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 7(1), pages 19-50.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uras, Burak R., 2013. "Investment composition and productivity with heterogeneous entrepreneurs," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 104-116.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Smith, Bruce D., 1997.
"Financial markets in development, and the development of financial markets,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 145-181, January.
- Greenwood, J. & Smith, B.D., 1995. "Financial Markets in Development, and the Development of Financial Markets," RCER Working Papers 406, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Uras, R.B., 2014. "Financial Development, Long-Term Finance and the Macroeconomy : The Role of Secondary Markets," Discussion Paper 2014-044, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 1995. "Stock market development and firm financing choices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1461, The World Bank.
- Oðuzhan Yilmaz, 2016. "Analysis of the Relationships between Financial Development and Economic Growth through Romer’s Expanding Variety of Products Model: The Case of Turkey," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 1155-1164.
- Boyd, John H. & Chang, Chun & Smith, Bruce D., 2002. "Deposit insurance: a reconsideration," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 1235-1260, September.
- repec:eme:ijmfpp:ijmf-10-2016-0195 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bental, Benjamin & Demougin, Dominique, 2016. "Privatizing profits and socializing losses with smoothly operating capital markets," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 179-194.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:7:y:1996:i:1:p:19-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.