The role of externalities and information aggregation in market collapse
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 35 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chamley,Christophe P., 2004. "Rational Herds," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521824019.
- Godfrey Keller & Sven Rady & Martin Cripps, 2005.
"Strategic Experimentation with Exponential Bandits,"
Econometric Society, vol. 73(1), pages 39-68, 01.
- Cripps, Martin William & Keller, R Godfrey & Rady, Sven, 2003. "Strategic Experimentation with Exponential Bandits," CEPR Discussion Papers 3814, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonathon M. Clegg, 2016. "Perception vs Reality: How Does The British Electorate Evaluate Economic Performance of Incumbent Governments In The Post War Period?," Economics Series Working Papers 143, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Cripps, Martin & Keller, Godfrey & Rady, Sven, 2003. "Strategic Experimentation with Exponential Bandits," Discussion Papers in Economics 4, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Heidhues, Paul & Nicolas Melissas, 2003.
"Equilibria in a Dynamic Global Game: The role of cohort effects,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003
104, Royal Economic Society.
- Paul Heidhues & Nicolas Melissas, 2006. "Equilibria in a dynamic global game: the role of cohort effects," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 531-557, 08.
- Heidhues, Paul & Melissas, Nicolas, 2005. "Equilibria in a Dynamic Global Game: The Role of Cohort Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 4995, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Heidhues & Nicolas Melissas, 2003. "Equilibria in a Dynamic Global Game: The Role of Cohort Effects," CIG Working Papers SP II 2003-08, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Chamley,Christophe P., 2004. "Rational Herds," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521530927.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:35:y:2008:i:2:p:367-379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.