Exclusive Versus Non-exclusive Dealing in Auctions with Resale
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel F. Spulber, 1996. "Market Microstructure and Intermediation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(3), pages 135-152, Summer.
- Michael Peters, 1999.
"Competition among mechanism designers in a common value environment,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 4(3), pages 273-292.
- Michael Peters, 1996. "Competition Among Mechanism Designers in a Common Value Environment," Working Papers peters-96-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Rod Garratt & Thomas Tröger, 2006.
"Speculation in Standard Auctions with Resale,"
Econometric Society, vol. 74(3), pages 753-769, May.
- Rod Garratt & Thomas Troger, 2004. "Speculation in Standard Auctions with Resale," Microeconomics 0405005, EconWPA.
- Garratt, Rod & Tröger, Thomas, 2005. "Speculation in Standard Auctions with Resale," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 42, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Philip A. Haile, 2001.
"Auctions with Resale Markets: An Application to U.S. Forest Service Timber Sales,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 399-427, June.
- Haile, P.A., 1997. "Auctions with Resale Markets: An Application to U.S. Forest Service Timber Sales," Working papers 9702, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Lawrence Ausubel & Peter Cramton, 2004. "Vickrey auctions with reserve pricing," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 23(3), pages 493-505, March.
- Haile,P.A., 1999. "Auctions with resale," Working papers 33, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Engelbrecht-Wiggans, Richard & Nonnenmacher, Tomas, 1999. "A Theoretical Basis for 19th-Century Changes to the Port of New York Imported Goods Auction," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 232-245, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard Lebrun, 2008. "First-Price, Second-Price, and English Auctions with Resale," Working Papers 2008_06, York University, Department of Economics.
- Robert G. Hammond & Thayer Morrill, 2014. "Strategic Exclusion Of The Highest-Valued Bidders In Wholesale Automobile Auctions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(3), pages 1219-1230, July.
- Todd R. Kaplan & Shmuel Zamir, 2014. "Advances in Auctions," Discussion Papers 1405, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Celik, Gorkem & Yilankaya, Okan, 2017.
"Resale in second-price auctions with costly participation,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 148-174.
- Gorkem Celik & Okan Yilankaya, 2015. "Resale in Second-Price Auctions with Costly Participation," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1501, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Gorkem Celik & Okan Yilankaya, 2016. "Resale in Second-Price Auctions with Costly Participation," Working Papers 1602, Nazarbayev University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2016.
- Matros, Alexander & Zapechelnyuk, Andriy, 2011.
"Optimal mechanisms for an auction mediator,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 426-431, July.
- Alexander Matros & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2006. "Optimal Mechanisms for an Auction Mediator," Discussion Paper Series dp424, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Alexander Matros & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2010. "Optimal Mechanisms for an Auction Mediator," Working Papers 670, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Alexander Matros & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2006. "Optimal Mechanisms for an Auction Mediator," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000113, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Alexander Matros & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2009. "Competing Auction Houses," Discussion Papers 17, Kyiv School of Economics, revised Mar 2010.
- George Deltas, 2009. "Introduction to the Symposium," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 38(1), pages 1-7, January.
- Bernard Lebrun, 2006. "First-Price and Second-Price Auctions with Resale," Working Papers 2006_5, York University, Department of Economics.
- Tymofiy Mylovanov & Thomas Tröger, 2009. "Optimal auction with resale—a characterization of the conditions," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 40(3), pages 509-528, September.
- Lorentziadis, Panos L., 2016. "Optimal bidding in auctions from a game theory perspective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 347-371.
- Kaplan, Todd R. & Zamir, Shmuel, 2015. "Advances in Auctions," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, Elsevier.
- Bernard Lebrun, 2010. "First-price auctions with resale and with outcomes robust to bid disclosure," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 41(1), pages 165-178.
- Charles A. Holt & William Shobe & Dallas Burtraw & Karen Palmer & Jacob K. Goeree, 2007. "Auction Design for Selling CO2 Emission Allowances Under the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative," Reports 2007-03, Center for Economic and Policy Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsDistribution channels; Exclusive dealing; Market makers; L14; D44; D82;
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:31:y:2007:i:1:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.