Retiree Health Insurance and Disengagement from a Career Job
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 31 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12122|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mocan Naci H. & Tekin Erdal, 2006.
"Catholic Schools and Bad Behavior: A Propensity Score Matching Analysis,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-36, May.
- H. Naci Mocan & Erdal Tekin, 2002. "Catholic Schools and Bad Behavior: A Propensity Score Matching Analysis," NBER Working Papers 9172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James J. Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra E. Todd, 1997. "Matching As An Econometric Evaluation Estimator: Evidence from Evaluating a Job Training Programme," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 605-654.
- Becker Sascha O & Muendler Marc-Andreas, 2008. "The Effect of FDI on Job Security," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-46, April.
- James Marton & Stephen A. Woodbury, 2007.
"Retiree Health Benefit Coverage and Retirement,"
Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,
in: Dimitri B. Papadimitriou (ed.), Government Spending on the Elderly, pages 222-242
W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Rogowski, Jeannette & Karoly, Lynn, 2000. "Health insurance and retirement behavior: evidence from the health and retirement survey," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 529-539, July.
- James Marton & Stephen A. Woodbury, 2006.
"Retiree Health Benefits and Retirement,"
Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles
06-128, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Erin Strumpf, 2010. "Employer-sponsored health insurance for early retirees: impacts on retirement, health, and health care," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 105-147, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jlabre:v:31:y:2010:i:3:p:247-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.