Practical Wisdom: Aristotle meets Positive Psychology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth M. Langa & Sandeep Vijan & Rodney A. Hayward & Michael E. Chernew & Caroline S. Blaum & Mohammed U. Kabeto & David R. Weir & Steven J. Katz & Robert J. Willis & A. Mark Fendrick, 2002.
"Informal Caregiving for Diabetes and Diabetic Complications Among Elderly Americans,"
Journals of Gerontology: Series B,
Gerontological Society of America, vol. 57(3), pages 177-186.
- Kenneth M. Langa & Sandeep Vijan & Rodney A. Hayward & Michael E. Chernew & Caroline S. Blaum & Mohammed U. Kabeto & David R. Weir & Steven J. Katz & Robert J. Willis & Mark Fendrick, 2001. "Informal Caregiving for Diabetes and Diabetic Complications Among Elderly Americans," Working Papers wp013, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2004.059337_1 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blake Allan & Ryan Duffy, 2014. "Examining Moderators of Signature Strengths Use and Well-being: Calling and Signature Strengths Level," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 323-337, April.
- Christopher Peterson, 2006. "Strengths of Character and Happiness: Introduction to Special Issue," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, pages 289-291.
- Rodriguez, Daniel & Cox, Howard & deVoil, Peter & Power, Brendan, 2014. "A participatory whole farm modelling approach to understand impacts and increase preparedness to climate change in Australia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 50-61.
- Meyers, Maria Christina & van Woerkom, Marianne, 2014. "The influence of underlying philosophies on talent management: Theory, implications for practice, and research agenda," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, pages 192-203.
- Prinz, Aloys & Bünger, Björn, 2012. "Balancing ‘full life’: An economic approach to the route to happiness," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, pages 58-70.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:145:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3055-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ho, Lok Sang, 2011. "Hong Kong's happiness indices: What they tell us about LIFE?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 564-572.
- Jacolyn Norrish & Dianne Vella-Brodrick, 2008. "Is the Study of Happiness a Worthy Scientific Pursuit?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, pages 393-407.
- Neal Krause & R. Hayward, 2015. "Virtues, Practical Wisdom and Psychological Well-Being: A Christian Perspective," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, pages 735-755.
- Hannes Zacher & Liane Pearce & David Rooney & Bernard McKenna, 2014. "Leaders’ Personal Wisdom and Leader–Member Exchange Quality: The Role of Individualized Consideration," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 171-187.
- Hannes Zacher & Bernard McKenna & David Rooney, 2013. "Effects of Self-Reported Wisdom on Happiness: Not Much More Than Emotional Intelligence?," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(6), pages 1697-1716, December.
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:7:y:2017:i:4:p:40-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Despina Moraitou & Anastasia Efklides, 2012. "The Wise Thinking and Acting Questionnaire: The Cognitive Facet of Wisdom and its Relation with Memory, Affect, and Hope," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(5), pages 849-873, October.
- Blake Allan, 2015. "Balance Among Character Strengths and Meaning in Life," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 16(5), pages 1247-1261, October.
More about this item
Keywordscharacter strengths; positive psychology; practical wisdom; virtues;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:7:y:2006:i:3:p:377-395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .