Heuristic algorithms for the inverse mixed integer linear programming problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shimon Awerbuch, 2006. "Portfolio-Based Electricity Generation Planning: Policy Implications For Renewables And Energy Security," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 693-710, May.
- Dial, Robert B., 2000. "Minimal-revenue congestion pricing Part II: An efficient algorithm for the general case," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 645-665, November.
- Dial, Robert B., 1999. "Minimal-revenue congestion pricing part I: A fast algorithm for the single-origin case," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 189-202, April.
- Gabriel R. Bitran & Vijaya Chandru & Dorothy E. Sempolinski & Jeremy F. Shapiro, 1981. "Inverse Optimization: An Application to the Capacitated Plant Location Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(10), pages 1120-1141, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lizhi Wang, 2013. "Branch-and-bound algorithms for the partial inverse mixed integer linear programming problem," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 491-506, March.
- Zhou, Ying & Wang, Lizhi & McCalley, James D., 2011. "Designing effective and efficient incentive policies for renewable energy in generation expansion planning," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(6), pages 2201-2209, June.
- Wu, Di & Aliprantis, Dionysios C., 2013. "Modeling light-duty plug-in electric vehicles for national energy and transportation planning," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 419-432.
More about this item
KeywordsInverse optimization; Mixed integer linear programming; Parallel computing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:51:y:2011:i:3:p:463-471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.