Affirmative Action Can Increase Effort
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 30 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/11403|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- O'Keeffe, Mary & Viscusi, W Kip & Zeckhauser, Richard J, 1984. "Economic Contests: Comparative Reward Schemes," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(1), pages 27-56, January.
- David Neumark & Harry Holzer, 2000.
"Assessing Affirmative Action,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 483-568, September.
- Lazear, Edward P & Rosen, Sherwin, 1981.
"Rank-Order Tournaments as Optimum Labor Contracts,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 841-64, October.
- Steven Wu & Brian Roe, 2006. "Tournaments, Fairness, and Risk," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(3), pages 561-573.
- Dukerich, Janet & Weigelt, Keith & Schotter, Andrew, 1990. "A game theory analysis of dual discrimination," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 21-41, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jeicoo:v:30:y:2009:i:2:p:168-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.