Knowledge spillover-based strategic entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe Medda & Claudio Piga, 2014.
"Technological spillovers and productivity in Italian manufacturing firms,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 419-434, June.
- Giuseppe Medda & Claudio A. Piga, 2007. "Technological Spillovers and Productivity in Italian Manufacturing Firms," Working Paper series 08_07, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Claudio A. Piga & Giuseppe Medda, 2007. "Technological Spillovers and Productivity in Italian Manufacturing Firms," Discussion Paper Series 2007_17, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2007.
- Keun Lee & Kineung Choo & Minho Yoon, 2016. "Editor's Choice Comparing the productivity impacts of knowledge spillovers from network and arm’s length industries: findings from business groups in Korea," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(3), pages 407-427.
- David B. Audretsch & Max Keilbach, 2007. "The Theory of Knowledge Spillover Entrepreneurship," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(7), pages 1242-1254, November.
- Zoltán J. Ács & Pontus Braunerhjelm & David B. Audretsch & Bo Carlsson, 2015.
"The knowledge spillover theory of entrepreneurship,"
Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 7, pages 129-144
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zoltan Acs & David Audretsch & Erik Lehmann, 2013. "The knowledge spillover theory of entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 757-774, December.
- Zoltan Acs & Pontus Braunerhjelm & David Audretsch & Bo Carlsson, 2009. "The knowledge spillover theory of entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 15-30, January.
- Acs, Zoltán J & Audretsch, David B & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Carlsson, Bo, 2005. "The Knowledge Spillover Theory of Entrepreneurship," CEPR Discussion Papers 5326, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acs, Zoltan & Audrestch, David & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Carlsson, Bo, 2007. "The Knowledge Spillover Theory of Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 77, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Zoltan J. Acs & David B. Audretsch & Pontus Braunerhjelm & Bo Carlsson, 2005. "The Knowledge Spillover Theory of Entrepreneurship," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-27, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Corey C. Phelps & Hongyan Yang & Kevin Steensma, 2010. "Learning from what others have learned from you: The effects of knowledge spillovers on originating firms," Post-Print hal-00528393, HAL.
- Suseno, Yuliani & Ratten, Vanessa, 2007. "A theoretical framework of alliance performance: The role of trust, social capital and knowledge development," Journal of Management & Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(01), pages 4-23, March.
- Niccolò Ghio & Massimiliano Guerini & Erik Lehmann & Cristina Rossi-Lamastra, 2015. "The emergence of the knowledge spillover theory of entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Fernandes, Cristina & Ferreira, João & Raposo, Mario, 2013. "Drivers to firm innovation and their effects on performance: An international comparison," MPRA Paper 46776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steven Klepper, 2007. "Disagreements, Spinoffs, and the Evolution of Detroit as the Capital of the U.S. Automobile Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(4), pages 616-631, April.
- Haifeng Qian & Zoltán J. Ács, 2015.
"An absorptive capacity theory of knowledge spillover entrepreneurship,"
Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 9, pages 161-173
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Haifeng Qian & Zoltan Acs, 2013. "An absorptive capacity theory of knowledge spillover entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 185-197, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:9:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s13132-017-0496-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; Knowledge spillovers; Strategic entrepreneurship;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11365-016-0415-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.