The magic of the market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicola Persico & Andrew Postlewaite & Dan Silverman, 2004.
"The Effect of Adolescent Experience on Labor Market Outcomes: The Case of Height,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(5), pages 1019-1053, October.
- Nicola Persico & Andrew Postlewaite & Dan Silverman, 2003. "The Effect of Adolescent Experience on Labor Market Outcomes: The Case of Height," PIER Working Paper Archive 03-036, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Nicola Persico & Andrew Postlewaite & Dan Silverman, 2004. "The Effect of Adolescent Experience on Labor Market Outcomes: The Case of Height," NBER Working Papers 10522, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shaun Hargreaves-Heap & Yanis Varoufakis, 2002. "Some Experimental Evidence On The Evolution Of Discrimination, Co--Operation And Perceptions Of Fairness," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(481), pages 679-703, July.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S & Biddle, Jeff E, 1994. "Beauty and the Labor Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1174-1194, December.
- Shaun Hargreaves Heap & Jonathan Tan & Daniel Zizzo, 2013. "Trust, inequality and the market," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 74(3), pages 311-333, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergio Beraldo & Luigino Bruni, 2011. "The semantics of market and civil society: a bird’s eye view of Robert Sugden’s contribution to social sciences," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 58(1), pages 1-8, March.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket; Conventions; Discrimination; A1; C7; C9;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:inrvec:v:58:y:2011:i:1:p:105-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .