International joint venture, commitment and host-country policy in an integrated market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nash, John, 1953. "Two-Person Cooperative Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 21(1), pages 128-140, April.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden S. H. Yu, 2014.
"Domestic Equity Controls of Multinational Enterprises,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: TRADE-RELATED INVESTMENT MEASURES Theory and Applications, chapter 11, pages 165-175
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Yu, Eden S H, 2000. "Domestic Equity Controls of Multinational Enterprises," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 68(3), pages 321-330, June.
- Martin J. Osborne & Ariel Rubinstein, 2005. "Bargaining and Markets," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000515, UCLA Department of Economics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2004:i:20:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Indrani Roy Chowdhury & Prabla Roy Chowdhury, 2002. "International Joint Ventures: A Welfare Analysis," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 51-60.
- Abe, Kenzo & Zhao, Laixun, 2005. "Endogenous international joint ventures and the environment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 221-240, September.
- Hamid Beladi & Sugata Marjit & Avik Chakrabarti, 2009. "Tariff Jumping and Joint Ventures," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 1256-1269, April.
- Zhong, Litao & Lahiri, Sajal, 2009. "International joint ventures and tax competition in an integrated market," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 38-44, January.
- Bilgehan Karabay & Gernot Pulverer & Ewa Weinmüller, 2009. "Foreign Ownership Restrictions: A Numerical Approach," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 361-388, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Leonard F.S. & Chen, Tai-Liang, 2011. "Mixed oligopoly, optimal privatization, and foreign penetration," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1465-1470, July.
More about this item
KeywordsIntegrated market; International joint venture (IJV); Equity distribution; Nash’s axiomatic bargaining; Host-country policy; F13; F23; L13;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:inrvec:v:57:y:2010:i:4:p:411-421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.