Social interaction and volunteer satisfaction: an exploratory study in primary healthcare
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 57 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12232|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Meier, Stephan & Stutzer, Alois, 2004.
"Is Volunteering Rewarding in Itself?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1045, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giacomo Degli Antoni, 2009. "Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivations to Volunteer and Social Capital Formation," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(3), pages 359-370, 08.
- Luca Stanca, 2008.
"With or Without You? Measuring the Quality of Relational Life Throughout the World,"
144, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
- Stanca, Luca, 2009. "With or without you? Measuring the quality of relational life throughout the world," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 834-842, October.
- Menchik, Paul L. & Weisbrod, Burton A., 1987. "Volunteer labor supply," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 159-183, March.
- Kathleen Day & Rose Annue Devlin, 1998.
"The Payoff to Work without Pay: Volunteer Work as an Investment in Human Capital,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(5), pages 1179-1191, November.
- Day, K.M. & Devlin, R.A., 1993. "The Payoff to Work without Pay: Volunteer Work as an Investment in Human Capital," Working Papers 9310e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Franz Hackl & Martin Halla & Gerald J Pruckner, 2004.
"The fallacy of the Good Samaritan: Volunteering as a weird way of making money,"
Economics working papers
2004-15, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Franz Hackl & Martin Halla & Gerald J. Pruckner, 2007. "Volunteering and Income - The Fallacy of the Good Samaritan?," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(1), pages 77-104, 02.
- van der Kooij, Anita J. & Meulman, Jacqueline J. & Heiser, Willem J., 2006. "Local minima in categorical multiple regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 446-462, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:inrvec:v:57:y:2010:i:2:p:215-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.