Social interaction and volunteer satisfaction: an exploratory study in primary healthcare
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 57 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.heirs.it/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/policy/journal/12232/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giacomo Degli Antoni, 2009. "Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivations to Volunteer and Social Capital Formation," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(3), pages 359-370, 08.
- Stephan Meier & Alois Stutzer, .
"Is Volunteering Rewarding in Itself?,"
IEW - Working Papers
180, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Luca Stanca, 2008.
"With or Without You? Measuring the Quality of Relational Life Throughout the World,"
144, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
- Stanca, Luca, 2009. "With or without you? Measuring the quality of relational life throughout the world," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 834-842, October.
- van der Kooij, Anita J. & Meulman, Jacqueline J. & Heiser, Willem J., 2006. "Local minima in categorical multiple regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 446-462, January.
- Kathleen Day & Rose Annue Devlin, 1998.
"The Payoff to Work without Pay: Volunteer Work as an Investment in Human Capital,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(5), pages 1179-1191, November.
- Day, K.M. & Devlin, R.A., 1993. "The Payoff to Work without Pay: Volunteer Work as an Investment in Human Capital," Working Papers 9310e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Franz Hackl & Martin Halla & Gerald J. Pruckner, 2007.
"Volunteering and Income - The Fallacy of the Good Samaritan?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(1), pages 77-104, 02.
- Franz Hackl & Martin Halla & Gerald J Pruckner, 2004. "The fallacy of the Good Samaritan: Volunteering as a weird way of making money," Economics working papers 2004-15, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Menchik, Paul L. & Weisbrod, Burton A., 1987. "Volunteer labor supply," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 159-183, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:inrvec:v:57:y:2010:i:2:p:215-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.