Social interaction and volunteer satisfaction: an exploratory study in primary healthcare
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 57 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12232|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Franz Hackl & Martin Halla & Gerald J. Pruckner, 2007.
"Volunteering and Income - The Fallacy of the Good Samaritan?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(1), pages 77-104, 02.
- Franz Hackl & Martin Halla & Gerald J Pruckner, 2004. "The fallacy of the Good Samaritan: Volunteering as a weird way of making money," Economics working papers 2004-15, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Stephan Meier & Alois Stutzer, 2008.
"Is Volunteering Rewarding in Itself?,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(297), pages 39-59, 02.
- Stephan Meier & Alois Stutzer, . "Is Volunteering Rewarding in Itself?," IEW - Working Papers 180, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Meier, Stephan & Stutzer, Alois, 2004. "Is Volunteering Rewarding in Itself?," IZA Discussion Papers 1045, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van der Kooij, Anita J. & Meulman, Jacqueline J. & Heiser, Willem J., 2006. "Local minima in categorical multiple regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 446-462, January.
- Menchik, Paul L. & Weisbrod, Burton A., 1987. "Volunteer labor supply," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 159-183, March.
- Stanca, Luca, 2009.
"With or without you? Measuring the quality of relational life throughout the world,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 834-842, October.
- Luca Stanca, 2008. "With or Without You? Measuring the Quality of Relational Life Throughout the World," Working Papers 144, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
- Giacomo Degli Antoni, 2009. "Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivations to Volunteer and Social Capital Formation," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(3), pages 359-370, 08.
- Day, K.M. & Devlin, R.A., 1993.
"The Payoff to Work without Pay: Volunteer Work as an Investment in Human Capital,"
9310e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Kathleen Day & Rose Annue Devlin, 1998. "The Payoff to Work without Pay: Volunteer Work as an Investment in Human Capital," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(5), pages 1179-1191, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:inrvec:v:57:y:2010:i:2:p:215-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.