Domestic and international mixed models with price competition
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 57 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.heirs.it/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/policy/journal/12232/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Akira Ogawa & Kazuhiko Kato, 2006. "Price Competition in a Mixed Duopoly," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(4), pages 1-5.
- CREMER, Helmuth & MARCHAND, Maurice & THISSE, Jacques-François, "undated".
"The public firm as an instrument for regulating an oligopolistic market,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
832, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cremer, Helmuth & Marchand, Maurice & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1989. "The Public Firm as an Instrument for Regulating an Oligopolistic Market," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(2), pages 283-301, April.
- Cremer, H. & Marchand, M. & Thisse, J.-F., 1987. "The public firm as an instrument for regulating an oligopolistic market," CORE Discussion Papers 1987010, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- White, Mark D., 1996. "Mixed oligopoly, privatization and subsidization," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 189-195, November.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2006:i:4:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Fjell & Debashis Pal, 1996. "A Mixed Oligopoly in the Presence of Foreign Private Firms," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(3), pages 737-743, August.
- F. Delbono & V. Denicolo', 1991.
"Regulating Innovative Activity: the Role of a Public Firm,"
117, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Delbono, Flavio & Denicolo, Vincenzo, 1993. "Regulating innovative activity : The role of a public firm," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 35-48, March.
- Mujumdar, Sudesh & Pal, Debashis, 1998. "Effects of indirect taxation in a mixed oligopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 199-204, February.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Marchand, Maurice & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1991.
"Mixed oligopoly with differentiated products,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 43-53, March.
- Bárcena Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Garzón San Felipe, María Begoña, 2001.
"Mixed Oligopoly and Environmental Policy,"
2001-05, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Lihua Han & Hikaru Ogawa, 2008. "Economic Integration and Strategic Privatization in an International Mixed Oligopoly," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 64(3), pages 352-363, September.
- Fjell, Kenneth & Heywood, John S, 2002. "Public Stackelberg Leadership in a Mixed Oligopoly with Foreign Firms," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 267-281, September.
- Pal, Debashis, 1998. "Endogenous timing in a mixed oligopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 181-185, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:inrvec:v:57:y:2010:i:1:p:1-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.