Yield management and perceptions of fairness in the hotel business
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kahneman, Daniel & Knetsch, Jack L & Thaler, Richard H, 1986. "Fairness and the Assumptions of Economics," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages 285-300, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guo, Xiaolong & Dong, Yufeng & Ling, Liuyi, 2016. "Customer perspective on overbooking: The failure of customers to enjoy their reserved services, accidental or intended?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 65-72.
- Nur’Hidayah Che Ahmat & Salleh Mohd Radzi & Mohd Salehuddin Mohd Zahari & Rosmaliza Muhammad & Azdel Abdul Aziz & Nor Azmi Ahmad, 2011. "The Effect Of Factors Influencing The Perception Of Price Fairness Towards Customer Response Behaviors," Journal of Global Management, Global Research Agency, vol. 2(1), pages 22-38, July.
- Yufeng Dong & Liuyi Ling, 2015. "Hotel Overbooking and Cooperation with Third-Party Websites," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-17, August.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:3:p:864-876 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nur’Hidayah Che Ahmat Author_Email: email@example.com & Salleh Mohd Radzi & Mohd Salehuddin Mohd Zahari & Rosmaliza Muhammad, 2011. "The Effect Of Factors Influencing The Perception Of Price Fairness Towards Customer Response Behaviors," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-169, Conference Master Resources.
- Ruggero Sainaghi, 2015. "Il controllo dei costi nelle imprese funiviarie," ECONOMIA E DIRITTO DEL TERZIARIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 315-338.
- repec:eee:touman:v:41:y:2014:i:c:p:148-157 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsyield management; revenue management; perceived fairness; hotels;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:inrvec:v:54:y:2007:i:2:p:284-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.