Analysing online purchase intention in Spain: fashion e-commerce
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gefen, David, 2000. "E-commerce: the role of familiarity and trust," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 725-737, December.
- Babin, Barry J & Darden, William R & Griffin, Mitch, 1994. "Work and/or Fun: Measuring Hedonic and Utilitarian Shopping Value," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(4), pages 644-656, March.
- Midgley, David F & Dowling, Grahame R, 1978. "Innovativeness: The Concept and Its Measurement," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 229-242, March.
- McCole, Patrick & Ramsey, Elaine & Williams, John, 2010. "Trust considerations on attitudes towards online purchasing: The moderating effect of privacy and security concerns," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 1018-1024, September.
- Haas, Alexander & Kenning, Peter, 2014. "Utilitarian and Hedonic Motivators of Shoppers’ Decision to Consult with Salespeople," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 428-441.
- Spekman, Robert E., 1988. "Strategic supplier selection: Understanding long-term buyer relationships," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 75-81.
- Kim, Myung-Ja & Chung, Namho & Lee, Choong-Ki, 2011. "The effect of perceived trust on electronic commerce: Shopping online for tourism products and services in South Korea," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 256-265.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Tomás Escobar-Rodríguez & Rocío Bonsón-Fernández, 2017. "Analysing online purchase intention in Spain: fashion e-commerce," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 599-622, August.
- Escobar-Rodríguez, T. & Carvajal-Trujillo, E., 2014. "Online purchasing tickets for low cost carriers: An application of the unified theory of acceptance and use of technology (UTAUT) model," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 70-88.
- Sebald, Anna Kathrin & Jacob, Frank, 2018. "Help welcome or not: Understanding consumer shopping motivation in curated fashion retailing," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 188-203.
- Alalwan, Ali Abdallah & Baabdullah, Abdullah M. & Rana, Nripendra P. & Tamilmani, Kuttimani & Dwivedi, Yogesh K., 2018. "Examining adoption of mobile internet in Saudi Arabia: Extending TAM with perceived enjoyment, innovativeness and trust," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 100-110.
- Martos-Partal, Mercedes & González-Benito, Óscar, 2013. "Studying motivations of store-loyal buyers across alternative measures of behavioural loyalty," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 348-358.
- Bradley, Gregory T. & LaFleur, Elizabeth K., 2016. "Toward the development of hedonic-utilitarian measures of retail service," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 60-66.
- Konuş, Umut & Verhoef, Peter C. & Neslin, Scott A., 2008. "Multichannel Shopper Segments and Their Covariates," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 84(4), pages 398-413.
- Juan F. Tavera MesÃas & Juan C. Sánchez Giraldo & Bernardo Ballesteros Díaz, 2011. "AceptaciÃ³n del E-Commerce en Colombia: un estudio para la ciudad de MedellÃn," Revista Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas, Universidad Militar Nueva Granada, December.
- Sands, Sean & Ferraro, Carla & Campbell, Colin & Pallant, Jason, 2016. "Segmenting multichannel consumers across search, purchase and after-sales," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 62-71.
- Ladhari, Riadh & Leclerc, AndrÃ©, 2013. "Building loyalty with online financial services customers: Is there a gender difference?," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 560-569.
- Kim, Kyongseok & Kim, Jooyoung, 2011. "Third-party Privacy Certification as an Online Advertising Strategy: An Investigation of the Factors Affecting the Relationship between Third-party Certification and Initial Trust," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 145-158.
- Lin, YiHsin & Ryan, Chris, 2016. "From mission statement to airline branding," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 150-160.
- Brand, Christian & Schwanen, Tim & Anable, Jillian, 2020. "â€˜Online Omnivoresâ€™ or â€˜Willing but strugglingâ€™? Identifying online grocery shopping behavior segments using attitude theory," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 57(C).
- Alisa Frik & Luigi Mittone, 2016. "Factors Influencing the Perceived Websites' Privacy Trustworthiness and Users' Purchase Intentions," CEEL Working Papers 1609, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Xuequn Wang & Mina Tajvidi & Xiaolin Lin & Nick Hajli, 2020. "Towards an Ethical and Trustworthy Social Commerce Community for Brand Value Co-creation: A trust-Commitment Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 167(1), pages 137-152, November.
- Baki Rahmi, 2020. "Analysis of Factors Affecting Customer Trust in Online Hotel Booking Website Usage," European Journal of Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation, Sciendo, vol. 10(2), pages 106-117, December.
- Kim, Jiyeon & Forsythe, Sandra, 2008. "Adoption of Virtual Try-on technology for online apparel shopping," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 45-59.
- Bonsón Ponte, Enrique & Carvajal-Trujillo, Elena & Escobar-Rodríguez, Tomás, 2015. "Influence of trust and perceived value on the intention to purchase travel online: Integrating the effects of assurance on trust antecedents," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 286-302.
- Wongkitrungrueng, Apiradee & Assarut, Nuttapol, 2020. "The role of live streaming in building consumer trust and engagement with social commerce sellers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 543-556.
- Juan Fernando Tavera & Beatriz E. Londoño, 2014. "Factores determinantes de la aceptaciÃ³n tecnolÃ³gica del e-commerce en paises emergentes," Revista Ciencias EstratÃ©gicas, Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana, April.
More about this item
KeywordsOnline marketing; Fashion e-commerce; Trust; Convenience;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:infsem:v::y::i::d:10.1007_s10257-016-0319-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.