The effect of a four-week fitness program on satisfaction with health and life
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Simona Rasciute & Paul Downward, 2010. "Health or Happiness? What Is the Impact of Physical Activity on the Individual?," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(2), pages 256-270, May.
- Su Kye & Keeho Park, 2014. "Health-related determinants of happiness in Korean adults," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 59(5), pages 731-738, October.
- Huang, Haifang & Humphreys, Brad R., 2012.
"Sports participation and happiness: Evidence from US microdata,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 776-793.
- Haifang Huang & Brad R. Humphreys, 2011. "Sports Participation and Happiness: Evidence from US Micro Data," Chapters,in: The Economics of Sport, Health and Happiness, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Huang, Haifang & Humphreys, Brad, 2010. "Sports Participation and Happiness: Evidence from U.S. Micro Data," Working Papers 2010-9, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Dec 2010.
- Paul Downward & Joseph Riordan, 2007. "Social Interactions And The Demand For Sport: An Economic Analysis," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(4), pages 518-537, October.
- Paul Downward & Simona Rasciute, 2011. "Does sport make you happy? An analysis of the well-being derived from sports participation," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 331-348.
- Tarja Nieminen & Tuija Martelin & Seppo Koskinen & Hillevi Aro & Erkki Alanen & Markku Hyyppä, 2010. "Social capital as a determinant of self-rated health and psychological well-being," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 55(6), pages 531-542, December.
- Pawlowski, Tim & Downward, Paul & Rasciute, Simona, 2014. "Does national pride from international sporting success contribute to well-being? An international investigation," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 121-132.
- Brad R. Humphreys & Logan McLeod & Jane E. Ruseski, 2014.
"Physical Activity And Health Outcomes: Evidence From Canada,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 33-54, January.
- Humphreys, Brad & McLeod, Logan & Ruseski, Jane, 2011. "Physical Activity and Health Outcome: Evidence from Canada," Working Papers 2011-6, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Lechner, Michael, 2009. "Long-run labour market and health effects of individual sports activities," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 839-854, July.
- Nazmi Sari, 2009. "Physical inactivity and its impact on healthcare utilization," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(8), pages 885-901.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sari, Nazmi & Lechner, Michael, 2015.
"Long-run health effects of sports and exercise in Canada,"
Economics Working Paper Series
1520, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Nazmi Sari & Michael Lechner, 2015. "Long-Run Health Effects of Sports And Exercise In Canada," Working Papers 150018, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- repec:spr:ariqol:v:12:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11482-016-9473-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSport activity; Fitness; Health; Satisfaction; Well-being;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ijphth:v:60:y:2015:i:1:p:41-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.