Eroding market stability by proliferation of financial instruments
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 71 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://publications.edpsciences.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10051|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brock, W.A. & Hommes, C.H. & Wagener, F.O.O., 2009.
"More hedging instruments may destabilize markets,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1912-1928, November.
- Brock, W.A. & Hommes, C.H. & Wagener, F.O.O., 2006. "More hedging instruments may destabilize markets," CeNDEF Working Papers 06-12, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Brock, W.A. & Hommes, C.H. & Wagener, F.O.O., 2008. "More hedging instruments may destabilize markets," CeNDEF Working Papers 08-04, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Florian Wagener & Cars Hommes & William Brock, 2006. "More hedging instruments may destabilize markets," Working Papers wp06-11, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- William Brock & Cars Hommes & Florian Wagener, 2006. "More Hedging Instruments may destablize Markets," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-080/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 30 Apr 2008.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & J. Doyne Farmer & Fabrizio Lillo, 2008. "How markets slowly digest changes in supply and demand," Papers 0809.0822, arXiv.org.
- Bianconi, Ginestra & Galla, Tobias & Marsili, Matteo & Pin, Paolo, 2009. "Effects of Tobin taxes in minority game markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 70(1-2), pages 231-240, May.
- Ginestra Bianconi & Tobias Galla & Matteo Marsili & Paolo Pin, 2009. "Effects of Tobin Taxes in Minority Game markets," Post-Print hal-00688185, HAL.
- Gençay, Ramazan & Dacorogna, Michel & Muller, Ulrich A. & Pictet, Olivier & Olsen, Richard, 2001. "An Introduction to High-Frequency Finance," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780122796715. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eurphb:v:71:y:2009:i:4:p:467-479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.