A modified three-stage data envelopment analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramsey, James B, 1970. "Models, Specification Error, and Inference: A Discussion of some Problems in Econometric Methodology," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 32(4), pages 301-318, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pointon, Charlotte & Matthews, Kent, 2016.
"Dynamic efficiency in the English and Welsh water and sewerage industry,"
Omega, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 86-96.
- Pointon, Charlotte & Matthews, Kent, 2014. "Dynamic Efficiency in the English and Welsh Water and Sewerage Industry," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/2, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Nov 2014.
- Cheng, Gang & Zervopoulos, Panagiotis D., 2014. "Estimating the technical efficiency of health care systems: A cross-country comparison using the directional distance function," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(3), pages 899-910.
- Bruce Hollingsworth, 2008. "The measurement of efficiency and productivity of health care delivery," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(10), pages 1107-1128, October.
- Pointon, Charlotte & Matthews, Kent, 2016. "Reprint of: Dynamic efficiency in the English and Welsh water and sewerage industry," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 98-108.
More about this item
KeywordsCost inefficiency; Data envelopment analysis; Mentally disabled residential care; Slack ratio; The Netherlands;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:6:y:2005:i:1:p:65-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.