Changes in the Size of the Traded Goods Sector: Theory and Applications
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- K.W. Clements, 1981. "Changes in the Size of the Traded Goods Sector: Theory and applications," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 81-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Goldstein, Morris & Khan, Mohsin S & Officer, Lawrence H, 1980. "Prices of Tradable and Nontradable Goods in the Demand for Total Imports," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(2), pages 190-199, May.
- Clements, Kenneth W & Nguyen, Phuong, 1980. "Money Demand, Consumer Demand and Relative Prices in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 56(155), pages 338-346, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenneth W. Clements, 1983. "The Demand for Energy Used in Transport," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 8(2), pages 27-56, December.
- Clements, Kenneth W & Johnson, Lester W, 1983.
"The Demand for Beer, Wine, and Spirits: A Systemwide Analysis,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(3), pages 273-304, July.
- K.W. Clements & L.W. Johnson, 1982. "The Demand for Beer, Wine and Spirits: A system-wide analysis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 82-12, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- J. Freebairn & E.A. Selvanathan & J. Fahrer & P. van der Lee, 1996. "The Economics of Taxing Wine," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 96-09, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- E.A. Selvanathan, 1985. "The Demand for Alcohol in the U.K.: An econometric study," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 85-06, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- P. Goldschmidt, 1990. "Economic Aspects of Alcohol Consumption in Australia: Part 2," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 90-17, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:6:y:1981:i:4:p:203-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .