What is unemployment in Europe? Concepts and measurement in the European community household panel
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 40 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 0
Fax: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 555
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00181/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christopher J. Flinn & James J. Heckman, 1982.
"Are Unemployment and Out of the Labor Force Behaviorally Distinct Labor Force States?,"
NBER Working Papers
0979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flinn, Christopher J & Heckman, James J, 1983. "Are Unemployment and Out of the Labor Force Behaviorally Distinct Labor Force States?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(1), pages 28-42, January.
- Füsun Gönül, 1992. "New Evidence on Whether Unemployment and out of the Labor Force are Distinct States," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 27(2), pages 329-361.
- Andrea Brandolini & Piero Cipollone & Eliana Viviano, 2004.
"Does the ILO Definition Capture All Unemployment?,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
529, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Richard B. Freeman & David A. Wise, 1982.
"The Youth Labor Market Problem: Its Nature Causes and Consequences,"
in: The Youth Labor Market Problem: Its Nature, Causes, and Consequences, pages 1-16
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard B. Freeman & David A. Wise, 1982. "The Youth Labor Market Problem: Its Nature, Causes, and Consequences," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number free82-1.
- Franco Peracchi, 2002. "The European Community Household Panel: A review," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 63-90.
- Garrido, Luis & Toharia, Luis, 2004. "What does it take to be (counted as) unemployed? The case of Spain," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 507-523, August.
- Stephen R. G. Jones & W. Craig Riddell, 2006.
"Unemployment and Nonemployment: Heterogeneities in Labor Market States,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 88(2), pages 314-323, May.
- Stephen R.G. Jones & W. Craig Riddell, 2002. "Unemployment and Non-Employment: Heterogeneities in Labour Market States," Department of Economics Working Papers 2002-05, McMaster University.
- Stephen R. G. Jones & W. Craig Riddell, .
"The Measurement Of Unemployment: An Empirical Approach,"
Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers
09, McMaster University.
- Stephen R. G. Jones & W. Craig Riddell, 1999. "The Measurement of Unemployment: An Empirical Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 147-162, January.
- Tano, Doki K., 1991. "Are unemployment and out of the labor force behaviorally distinct labor force states? : New evidence from the gross change data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 113-117, May.
- Geeta Kingdon & John Knight, 2000.
"Are Searching and Non-searching Unemployment Distinct States when Unemployment is High? The Case of South Africa,"
Economics Series Working Papers
WPS/2000-02, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Geeta G. Kingdon & John B. Knight, 2000. "Are searching and non-searching unemployment distinct states when unemployment is high? The case of South Africa," CSAE Working Paper Series 2000-02, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Elke Holst & C. Katharina Spieß, 2004. "The Transition into Work: Specialities for the Hidden Labour Force," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 428, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Benati, Luca, 2001. "Some empirical evidence on the 'discouraged worker' effect," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 387-395, March.
- Matteo Richiardi, 2002. "What Does the ECHP Tell Us About Labour Status Misperception: a Journey in Less Known Regions of Labour Discomfort," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 10, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Topel, Robert H, 1997. "Unemployment and Nonemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 295-300, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:40:y:2011:i:3:p:705-728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.