What does it take to be (counted as) unemployed? The case of Spain
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen R.G. Jones & W. Craig Riddell, 2002.
"Unemployment and Non-Employment: Heterogeneities in Labour Market States,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2002-05, McMaster University.
- Stephen R. G. Jones & W. Craig Riddell, 2006. "Unemployment and Nonemployment: Heterogeneities in Labor Market States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 88(2), pages 314-323, May.
- Byrne, David & Strobl, Eric, 2004.
"Defining unemployment in developing countries: evidence from Trinidad and Tobago,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 465-476, February.
- Strobl, Eric & Byrne, David, 2002. "Defining Unemployment in Developing Countries: Evidence from Trinidad and Tobago," IZA Discussion Papers 659, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen R. G. Jones & W. Craig Riddell, 1999.
"The Measurement of Unemployment: An Empirical Approach,"
Econometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 147-162, January.
- Stephen R. G. Jones & W. Craig Riddell, . "The Measurement Of Unemployment: An Empirical Approach," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 09, McMaster University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:labeco:v:11:y:2004:i:4:p:507-523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.