What does it take to be (counted as) unemployed? The case of Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen R. G. Jones & W. Craig Riddell, 2006.
"Unemployment and Nonemployment: Heterogeneities in Labor Market States,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 88(2), pages 314-323, May.
- Stephen R.G. Jones & W. Craig Riddell, 2002. "Unemployment and Non-Employment: Heterogeneities in Labour Market States," Department of Economics Working Papers 2002-05, McMaster University.
- Stephen R. G. Jones & W. Craig Riddell, 1999.
"The Measurement of Unemployment: An Empirical Approach,"
Econometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 147-162, January.
- Stephen R. G. Jones & W. Craig Riddell, "undated". "The Measurement Of Unemployment: An Empirical Approach," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 09, McMaster University.
- Byrne, David & Strobl, Eric, 2004.
"Defining unemployment in developing countries: evidence from Trinidad and Tobago,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 465-476, February.
- Strobl, Eric & Byrne, David, 2002. "Defining Unemployment in Developing Countries: Evidence from Trinidad and Tobago," IZA Discussion Papers 659, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krusell, Per & Mukoyama, Toshihiko & Rogerson, Richard & Sahin, Aysegül, 2011.
"A three state model of worker flows in general equilibrium,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 1107-1133, May.
- Krusell, Per & Mukoyama, Toshihiko & Rogerson, Richard & Sahin, Aysegul, 2009. "A Three State Model of Worker Flows in General Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 7425, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Per Krusell & Toshihiko Mukoyama & Richard Rogerson & Aysegul Sahin, 2009. "A Three State Model of Worker Flows in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 15251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aysit Tansel & H. Mehmet Taşçı, 2010.
"Hazard Analysis of Unemployment Duration by Gender in a Developing Country: The Case of Turkey,"
CEIS, vol. 24(4), pages 501-530, December.
- Aysit Tansel & H. Mehmet Tasci, 2009. "Hazard Analysis of Unemployment Duration by Gender in a Developing Country: The Case of Turkey," ERC Working Papers 0903, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Oct 2009.
- Aysit Tansel & H.Mehmet Tasçi, 2010. "Hazard Analysis Of Unemployment Duration By Gender In A Developing Country: The Case Of Turkey," Working Papers 2010/6, Turkish Economic Association.
- Tansel, Aysit & Tasci, H. Mehmet, 2010. "Hazard Analysis of Unemployment Duration by Gender in a Developing Country: The Case of Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 4844, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aysit Tansel & H.Mehmet Tasçi, 2010. "Hazard Analysis of Unemployment Duration by Gender in A Developing Country: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers 521, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 Jan 2010.
- Juan Carlos Guataquí & TABORDA, Rodrigo, 2006. "Theorical and empirical implications of the new definition of unemployment in colombia," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, June.
- Andrea Brandolini & Piero Cipollone & Eliana Viviano, 2006. "Does The Ilo Definition Capture All Unemployment?," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 4(1), pages 153-179, March.
- Ipek Ilkkaracan & Haluk Levent & Sezgin Polat, 2013.
"Exploring different measures of wage flexibility in a developing economy context: the case for Turkey,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 297-315, May.
- Ilkkaracan, Ipek & Levent, Haluk & Polat, Sezgin, 2012. "Exploring different measures of wage flexibility in a developing economy context: The case for Turkey," GIAM Working Papers 12-2, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center.
- José María Casado & Cristina Fernández & Juan F. Jimeno, 2015.
"Worker flows in the European Union during the Great Recession,"
1529, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Jimeno, Juan F. & Casado, Jose Maria & Fernandez, Cristina, 2015. "Worker flows in the European Union during the Great Recession," Working Paper Series 1862, European Central Bank.
- Elisabetta Marzano, 2006.
"How Many Labour Force States? An Analysis Based on the British Household Panel Survey (BHPS),"
CEIS, vol. 20(2), pages 237-254, June.
- Elisabetta Marzano, 2006. "How many labour force states? An analysis based on the British Household Panel Survey (BHPS)," Discussion Papers 14_2006, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Kuchibhotla, Murali, 2013. "Three essays in development economics," ISU General Staff Papers 201301010800004461, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Toshihiko Mukoyama & Richard Rogerson & Aysegul Sahin & Per Krusell, 2009. "Labor supply in a frictional labor market," 2009 Meeting Papers 54, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Karanassou, Marika & Sala, Hector, 2008.
"The Rise and Fall of Spanish Unemployment: A Chain Reaction Theory Perspective,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3712, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marika Karanassou & Hector Sala, 2008. "The Rise and Fall of Spanish Unemployment: A Chain Reaction Theory Perspective," Working Papers 633, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Franco Peracchi & Eliana Viviano, 2004. "An Empirical Micro Matching Model with an Application to Italy and Spain," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 538, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kingdon, Geeta & Knight, John, 2006. "The measurement of unemployment when unemployment is high," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 291-315, June.
- Begona Cueto, 2011. "Explaining regional differences in self-employment rates in Spain," ERSA conference papers ersa10p704, European Regional Science Association.
- Ayça Akarçay Gürbüz & Sezgin Polat & Mustafa Ulus, 2014. "In Limbo: Exploring Transition to Discouragement," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 26(4), pages 527-551, September.
- Katharine L. Bradbury, 2006. "Measurement of unemployment," Public Policy Brief, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Peder Pedersen & Torben Schmidt, 2011. "What is unemployment in Europe? Concepts and measurement in the European community household panel," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 705-728, May.
- Carlos Gradin & Olga Canto & Coral del Rio, 2012. "Measuring employment deprivation among households in the EU," Working Papers 247, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Kuchibhotla, Murali & Orazem, Peter F. & Ravi, Sanjana, 2017. "The Scarring Effects of Youth Joblessness in Sri Lanka," ISU General Staff Papers 201707310700001029, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- José Arranz & Carlos García-Serrano & Luis Toharia, 2010. "The Influence of Temporary Employment on Unemployment Exits in a Competing Risks Framework," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 67-90, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:labeco:v:11:y:2004:i:4:p:507-523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.