Are unemployment and out of the labor force behaviorally distinct labor force states? : New evidence from the gross change data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- García-Gómez, Pilar & Jones, Andrew M. & Rice, Nigel, 2010.
"Health effects on labour market exits and entries,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 62-76, January.
- García-Gómeza, P & Jones, A.M & Rice, N, 2008. "Health effects on labour market exits and entries," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/03, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Patrick A. Puhani, 2002.
"The Rise and Fall of Swiss Unemployment - Relative Demand Shocks, Wage Rigidities, and Temporary Immigrants,"
University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002
2002-29, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 2003. "The Rise and Fall of Swiss Unemployment: Relative Demand Shocks, Wage Rigidities, and Temporary Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 684, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Moffat, John & Yoo, Hong Il, 2015. "Who are the unemployed? Evidence from the United Kingdom," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 61-64.
- Puhani, Patrick A, 2003. "The Rise and Fall of Swiss Unemployment," CEPR Discussion Papers 3828, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert Breunig & Joseph Mercante, 2010.
"The Accuracy of Predicted Wages of the Non-Employed and Implications for Policy Simulations from Structural Labour Supply Models,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(272), pages 49-70, March.
- Robert Breunig & Joseph Mercante, 2009. "The accuracy of predicted wages of the non-employed and implications for policy simulations from structural labour supply models," Treasury Working Papers 2009-03, The Treasury, Australian Government, revised Mar 2009.
- Oppedisano, Veruska, 2014. "Higher education expansion and unskilled labour market outcomes," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 205-220.
- Peder Pedersen & Torben Schmidt, 2011. "What is unemployment in Europe? Concepts and measurement in the European community household panel," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 705-728, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:36:y:1991:i:1:p:113-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.