The Transition into Work: Specialities for the Hidden Labour Force
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Trabert, Lioba, 1997. "Verdeckte Arbeitslosigkeit in West- und Ostdeutschland: Die Bedeutung der stillen Reserve," Wirtschaft im Wandel, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH), vol. 3(1), pages 3-8.
- Plane, Mathieu & Döpke, Jörg & Chagny, Odile & Schmidt, Rainer, 2001.
"Labour supply and labour force participation in Europe: a discussion of some recent developments and projections,"
Kiel Working Papers
1049, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Odile Chagny & Jörg Döpke & Mathieu Plane & Rainer Schmidt, 2001. "Labour Supply and Labour Force Participation in Europe – A Discussion of Some Recent Developments and Projections," Sciences Po publications N° 1049, Sciences Po.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rios, Ana R. & Masters, William A. & Shively, Gerald E., 2008. "Linkages between Market Participation and Productivity: Results from a Multi-Country Farm Household Sample," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6145, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Torben Dall Schmidt & Aki Kangasharju & Daniel Rauhut, 2011. "Population Changes and Regional Economic Growth in the Nordic Countries 1994-2006," ERSA conference papers ersa10p922, European Regional Science Association.
- Peder Pedersen & Torben Schmidt, 2011. "What is unemployment in Europe? Concepts and measurement in the European community household panel," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 705-728, May.
- Ioannidis, Yiorgos, 2013.
"Η κρυφή ανεργία στην Ελλάδα / Hidden Unemployment in Greece
[Hidden Unemployment in Greece]," MPRA Paper 52120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHidden labour force; Labour market attachment; Employment transition rates; Labour market performance;
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J4 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .