Population Changes and Regional Economic Growth in the Nordic Countries 1994-2006
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sari Pekkala & Aki Kangasharju, 2002.
"Regional Labour Market Adjustment: Are Positive and Negative Shocks Different?,"
CEIS, vol. 16(2), pages 267-286, June.
- Aki Kangasharju & Sari Pekkala, 2001. "Regional Labour Market Adjustment: Are Positive and Negative Shocks Different?," ERSA conference papers ersa01p196, European Regional Science Association.
- Gary S. Becker, 1981. "A Treatise on the Family," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck81-1, January.
- Sanna-Mari Hynninen & Aki Kangasharju & Jaakko Pehkonen, 2009.
"Matching Inefficiencies, Regional Disparities, and Unemployment,"
CEIS, vol. 23(3), pages 481-506, September.
- Kangasharju, Aki & Pehkonen, Jaakko & Hynninen Sanna-Mari, 2009. "Matching inefficiencies, regional disparities and unemployment," Working Papers 4, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Kiefer,Nicholas M. & Neumann,George R., 2006. "Search Models and Applied Labor Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521024648, March.
- Elke Holst & C. Katharina Spieß, 2004. "The Transition into Work: Specialities for the Hidden Labour Force," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 428, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2012-07-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2012-07-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p922. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .