Economic theory and econometric dynamics in modelling wages and prices in the United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bjørnar Karlsen Kivedal, 2013. "A New Keynesian Framework and Wage and Price Dynamics in the US," Working Paper Series 15113, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Eilev S. Jansen & Ragnar Nymoen, 2002. "The Empirical (ir)Relevance of the New Keynesian Phillips Curve," Working Paper Series 2102, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Eilev S. Jansen, 2004. "Modelling inflation in the Euro Area," Working Paper Series 4104, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, revised 01 Jun 2004.
- Guglielmo Caporale & Luis Gil-Alana, 2006.
"Long memory at the long run and at the cyclical frequencies: modelling real wages in England, 1260–1994,"
Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 83-93, March.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2004. "Long Memory At The Long Run And At The Cyclical Frequencies: Modelling Real Wages In England, 1260 -1994," Public Policy Discussion Papers 04-21, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2004. "Long Memory At The Long Run And At The Cyclical Frequencies: Modelling Real Wages In England, 1260 -1994," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 04-21, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Luis Alberiko Gil-Alana & Guglielmo M.Caporale, 2005. "Long Memory at the Long Run and at the Cyclical Frequencies:Modelling Real Wages in England: 1260-1994," Faculty Working Papers 18/05, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Gil-Alana, L.A., 2005. "A re-examination of historical real daily wages in England: 1260-1994," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 829-838, October.
- Gunnar Bardsen & Eilev S. Jansen & Ragnar Nymoen, 2003. "Econometric inflation targeting," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 6(2), pages 430-461, December.
- Akram, Q. Farooq & Nymoen, Ragnar, 2006. "Econometric modelling of slack and tight labour markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 579-596, July.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Ragnar Nymoen, 2003. "Testing Steady-State Implications for the NAIRU," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 1070-1075, November.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Stan Hurn & Zoë Mchugh, 2007. "Modelling Wages and Prices in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 83(261), pages 143-158, June.
- Rita Duarte & Carlos Marques, 2013.
"The dynamic effects of shocks to wages and prices in the United States and the Euro Area,"
Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 613-638, April.
- Marques, Carlos Robalo & Duarte, Rita, 2009. "The dynamic effects of shocks to wages and prices in the United States and the euro area," Working Paper Series 1067, European Central Bank.
- Rita Duarte & Carlos Robalo Marques, 2009. "The dynamic effects of shocks to wages and prices in the United States and the Euro Area," Working Papers w200915, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Akram,Q.F. & Nymoen,R., 2001. "Employment behaviour in slack and tight labour markets," Memorandum 27/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic econometric models · steady state · cointegration · equilibrium correction · wages · prices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:24:y:1999:i:3:p:483-507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.