Construction of Nash Equilibrium in a Game Version of Elfving’s Multiple Stopping Problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gershkov, Alex & Moldovanu, Benny, 2010. "Efficient sequential assignment with incomplete information," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 144-154, January.
- S. Christian Albright, 1974. "Optimal Sequential Assignments with Random Arrival Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(1), pages 60-67, September.
- Krasnosielska, Anna, 2009. "A version of the Elfving problem with random starting time," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(23), pages 2429-2436, December.
- Nowak, Andrzej S. & Szajowski, Krzysztof, 1998. "Nonzero-sum Stochastic Games," MPRA Paper 19995, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1999.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna Krasnosielska-Kobos, 2016. "Construction of Nash equilibrium based on multiple stopping problem in multi-person game," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 83(1), pages 53-70, February.
More about this item
KeywordsStopping game; Nash equilibrium; Pareto-optimality; Multiple stopping;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:dyngam:v:3:y:2013:i:2:p:220-235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .