Optimal Sequential Assignments with Random Arrival Times
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dirk Bergemann & Maher Said, 2010.
"Dynamic Auctions: A Survey,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1757, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dirk Bergemann & Maher Said, 2010. "Dynamic Auctions: A Survey," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000111, David K. Levine.
- Dirk Bergemann & Maher Said, 2010. "Dynamic Auctions: A Survey," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1757R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised May 2010.
- Dirk Bergemann & Maher Said, 2010. "Dynamic Auctions: A Survey," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000035, David K. Levine.
- David, Israel & Levi, Ofer, 2004. "A new algorithm for the multi-item exponentially discounted optimal selection problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(3), pages 782-789, March.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:59:y:2008:i:12:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602518 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yizhaq Minchuk & Aner Sela, 2015. "Asymmetric Sequential Search under Incomplete Information," Working Papers 1510, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Moldovanu, Benny & Dizdar, Deniz & Gershkov, Alex, 2011.
"Revenue maximization in the dynamic knapsack problem,"
Econometric Society, vol. 6(2), May.
- Deniz Dizdar & Alex Gershkov & Benny Moldovanu, 2010. "Revenue Maximization in the Dynamic Knapsack Problem," Discussion Paper Series dp544, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Gershkov, Alex & Moldovanu, Benny, 2010. "Efficient sequential assignment with incomplete information," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 144-154, January.
- Alex Gershkov & Benny Moldovanu, 2007. "Dynamic Assignment of Heterogeneous Objects: A Mechanism Design Approach," Levine's Working Paper Archive 843644000000000381, David K. Levine.
- Gershkov, Alex & Moldovanu, Benny, 2007. "The Dynamic Assignment of Heterogenous Objects: A Mechanism Design Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 6439, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anna Krasnosielska-Kobos & Elżbieta Ferenstein, 2013. "Construction of Nash Equilibrium in a Game Version of Elfving’s Multiple Stopping Problem," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 220-235, June.
- Francis Bloch & Nicolas Houy, 2012.
"Optimal assignment of durable objects to successive agents,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 51(1), pages 13-33, September.
- Francis Bloch & Nicolas Houy, 2009. "Optimal Assignment of Durable Objects to Successive Agents," Working Papers hal-00435385, HAL.
- Sofronov, Georgy, 2013. "An optimal sequential procedure for a multiple selling problem with independent observations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(2), pages 332-336.
- Hak Chun, Young, 1996. "Selecting the best choice in the weighted secretary problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 135-147, July.
- David, Israel & Levi, Ofer, 2001. "Asset-selling problems with holding costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-3), pages 317-321, May.
- Minchuk, Yizhaq & Sela, Aner, 2015. "Asymmetric Sequential Search under Incomplete Information," CEPR Discussion Papers 10579, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gershkov, Alex & Moldovanu, Benny, 2012. "Dynamic allocation and pricing: A mechanism design approach," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 283-286.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:21:y:1974:i:1:p:60-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.