Child support and welfare dynamics: Evidence from Wisconsin
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Irwin Garfinkel & Philip K. Robins & Pat Wong & Daniel R. Meyer, 1990. "The Wisconsin Child Support Assurance System: Estimated Effects on Poverty, Labor Supply, Caseloads, and Costs," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 25(1), pages 1-31.
- John W. Graham & Andrea H. Beller, 1989. "The Effect of Child Support Payments on the Labor Supply of Female Family Heads: An Econometric Analysis," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 24(4), pages 664-688.
- Blank, Rebecca M., 1989. "Analyzing the length of welfare spells," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 245-273, August.
- Robins, Philip K, 1986. "Child Support, Welfare Dependency, and Poverty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 768-788, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. H. Haveman & J. K. Scholz, "undated". "The Clinton welfare reform plan: Will it end poverty as we know it," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1037-94, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Huang, Chien-Chung & Han, Ke-Qing, 2012. "Child support enforcement in the United States: Has policy made a difference?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 622-627.
- repec:pri:crcwel:wp05-24-ff is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark C. Berger & Dan A. Black, 1998.
"The Duration Of Medicaid Spells: An Analysis Using Flow And Stock Samples,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 667-675, November.
- Mark C. Berger & Dan A. Black, 1996. "The Duration of Medicaid Spells: An Analysis Using Flow and Stock Samples," HEW 9604003, EconWPA.
- Haveman, Robert & Scolex, John Karl, 1994. "Transfers, Taxes, and Welfare Reform," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 47(2), pages 417-434, June.
- Sheena McConnell & Lucia Nixon, "undated". "Reaching the Working Poor and the Poor Elderly: Report on Literature Review and Data Analyses," Mathematica Policy Research Reports b003482dbdec4519b7ebf5d9e, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Ian Walker & Yu Zhu, 2004. "Child Support and Partnership Dissolution: Evidence from the UK," Studies in Economics 0408, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Jorgen Hansen & Magnus Lofstrom, 2009.
"The dynamics of immigrant welfare and labor market behavior,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 22(4), pages 941-970, October.
- Hansen, Jörgen & Lofstrom, Magnus, 2001. "The Dynamics of Immigrant Welfare and Labor Market Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 360, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hansen, Jörgen & Löfström, Magnus, 2001. "The Dynamics of Immigrant Welfare and Labour Market Behaviour," CEPR Discussion Papers 3028, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ian Walker & Gillian Paull & Yu Zhu, 2000.
"Child support reform: some analysis of the 1999 White Paper,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 21(1), pages 105-140, March.
- Paul, Gillian & Walker, Ian & Zhu, Yu, 1999. "Child Support Reform : Some Analysis of the 1999 White Paper," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 539, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Roff, Jennifer & Lugo-Gil, Julieta, 2012. "A model of child support and the underground economy," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 668-681.
- Ian Walker & Yu Zhu, 2004. "Child support liability and partnership dissolution," IFS Working Papers W04/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Michael P. Keane, 1995. "A new idea for welfare reform," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr, pages 2-28.
- C. Huang & I. Garfinkel & J. Waldfogel, "undated". "Child Support and Welfare Caseloads," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1218-00, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Julien O. Teitler & Nancy E. Reichman & Lenna Nepomnyaschy & Irwin Garfinkel, 2006. "Effects of Welfare Participation on Marriage," Working Papers 933, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- D. R. Meyer & M. Cancian, "undated". "Life after Welfare: The Economic Well-Being of Women and Children Following an Exit from AFDC," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1101-96, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:30:y:1993:i:1:p:45-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .