Living Arrangements of the Elderly in Fiji, Korea, Malaysia, and the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James Palmore & Ariffin Marzuki, 1969. "Marriage Patterns And Cumulative Fertility In West Malaysia: 1966–1967," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 6(4), pages 383-401, November.
- Douglas Wolf & Beth Soldo, 1988. "Household composition choices of older unmarried women," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 25(3), pages 387-403, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Social Policy and Population Section, Social Development Division, ESCAP., 2010. "Asia-Pacific Population Journal Volume 25, No. 2," Asia-Pacific Population Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 25(2), pages 1-144, November.
- Randall Kuhn, 2001. "The Impact of Nuclear Family and Individual Migration on the Elderly in Rural Bangladesh: A Qualitative Analysis," Working Papers 01-11, RAND Corporation.
- Giang, Thanh Long & Pfau, Wade Donald, 2007. "Patterns and Determinants of Living Arrangements for the Elderly in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 24949, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pushkar Maitra & Ranjan Ray, 2003. "Resource inflows and household composition: evidence from South African panel data," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(8), pages 1037-1047.
- Zou, Tieding, 2016.
[Effects of Population and Environment Changing on Family Pension——Based on the perspective of Its Factors]," MPRA Paper 79760, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Jan 2017.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:26:y:1989:i:4:p:627-643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .