Changes in the living arrangements of elderly people in Greece: 1974-1999
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Iacovou, Maria, 2000. "The living arrangements of elderly Europeans," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-09, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Costa, Dora L., 1999.
"A house of her own: old age assistance and the living arrangements of older nonmarried women,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 39-59, April.
- Dora L. Costa, 1999. "A House of Her Own: Old Age Assistance and the Living Arrangements of Older Nonmarried Women," NBER Working Papers 6217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Wolf & Beth Soldo, 1988. "Household composition choices of older unmarried women," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 25(3), pages 387-403, August.
- Fred Pampel, 1983. "Changes in the propensity to live alone: Evidence from consecutive cross-sectional surveys, 1960–1976," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 20(4), pages 433-447, November.
- Ellen Kramarow, 1995. "The elderly who live alone in the united states: Historical perspectives on household change," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 32(3), pages 335-352, August.
- Iacovou, Maria, 2000. "Health, wealth and progeny: explaining the living arrangements of older European women," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-08, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordselderly; intergenerational living arrangements; Greece; poverty;
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:6246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.