Shape-based scenario generation using copulas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michal Kaut & Hercules Vladimirou & Stein W. Wallace & Stavros A. Zenios, 2007. "Stability analysis of portfolio management with conditional value-at-risk," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 397-409.
- François Longin, 2001. "Extreme Correlation of International Equity Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(2), pages 649-676, April.
- Luc Bauwens & Sébastien Laurent, 2002.
"A New Class of Multivariate skew Densities, with Application to GARCH Models,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2002
5, Society for Computational Economics.
- BAUWENS, Luc & LAURENT, Sébastien, 2002. "A new class of multivariate skew densities, with application to GARCH models," CORE Discussion Papers 2002020, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kjetil Høyland & Stein W. Wallace, 2001. "Generating Scenario Trees for Multistage Decision Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(2), pages 295-307, February.
- Jondeau, Eric & Rockinger, Michael, 2003. "Conditional volatility, skewness, and kurtosis: existence, persistence, and comovements," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1699-1737, August.
- Bouye, Eric & Durlleman, Valdo & Nikeghbali, Ashkan & Riboulet, Gaël & Roncalli, Thierry, 2000. "Copulas for finance," MPRA Paper 37359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert T. Clemen & Terence Reilly, 1999. "Correlations and Copulas for Decision and Risk Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(2), pages 208-224, February.
- Holger Heitsch & Werner Römisch, 2009. "Scenario tree reduction for multistage stochastic programs," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 117-133, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georg Pflug & Alois Pichler, 2015. "Dynamic generation of scenario trees," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 62(3), pages 641-668, December.
- repec:spr:comgts:v:16:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s10287-018-0319-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elçin Çetinkaya & Aurélie Thiele, 2016. "A moment matching approach to log-normal portfolio optimization," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 501-520, October.
- Toso, Eli Angela V. & Alem, Douglas, 2014. "Effective location models for sorting recyclables in public management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 839-860.
- Michal Kaut, 2014. "A copula-based heuristic for scenario generation," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 503-516, October.
- Nonthachote Chatsanga & Andrew J. Parkes, 2017. "Two-Stage Stochastic International Portfolio Optimisation under Regular-Vine-Copula-Based Scenarios," Papers 1704.01174, arXiv.org.
- Jamie Fairbrother & Amanda Turner & Stein Wallace, 2015. "Scenario generation for single-period portfolio selection problems with tail risk measures: coping with high dimensions and integer variables," Papers 1511.04935, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic programming; Scenario generation; Copulas;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:comgts:v:8:y:2011:i:1:p:181-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Andrew Huffard). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .