Copulas for finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Deheuvels, Paul, 1991. "On the limiting behavior of the Pickands estimator for bivariate extreme-value distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 429-439, November.
- Cuadras, C. M., 1992. "Probability distributions with given multivariate marginals and given dependence structure," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 51-66, July.
- Yun, Seokhoon, 1997. "On Domains of Attraction of Multivariate Extreme Value Distributions under Absolute Continuity," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 277-295, November.
- Joe, Harry & Hu, Taizhong, 1996. "Multivariate Distributions from Mixtures of Max-Infinitely Divisible Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 240-265, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Capéraà, Philippe & Fougères, Anne-Laure & Genest, Christian, 2000. "Bivariate Distributions with Given Extreme Value Attractor," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 30-49, January.
- Hillebrand, Eric & Schnabl, Gunther & Ulu, Yasemin, 2009.
"Japanese foreign exchange intervention and the yen-to-dollar exchange rate: A simultaneous equations approach using realized volatility,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 490-505, July.
- Eric Hillebrand & Gunther Schnabl & Yasemin Ulu, 2006. "Japanese Foreign Exchange Intervention and the Yen/Dollar Exchange Rate: A Simultaneous Equations Approach Using Realized Volatility," CESifo Working Paper Series 1766, CESifo.
- Bansal, Ravi & Kiku, Dana & Yaron, Amir, 2016.
"Risks for the long run: Estimation with time aggregation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 52-69.
- Ravi Bansal & Dana Kiku & Amir Yaron, 2012. "Risks For the Long Run: Estimation with Time Aggregation," NBER Working Papers 18305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chang, Jinyuan & Chen, Song Xi & Chen, Xiaohong, 2015.
"High dimensional generalized empirical likelihood for moment restrictions with dependent data,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 283-304.
- Chang, Jinyuan & Chen, Song Xi & Chen, Xiaohong, 2014. "High Dimensional Generalized Empirical Likelihood for Moment Restrictions with Dependent Data," MPRA Paper 59640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Smoluk, H. J. & Neveu, Raymond P., 2002. "Consumption and asset prices: An analysis across income groups," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 47-62.
- Bruce N. Lehmann, 2005. "The Role of Beliefs in Inference for Rational Expectations Models," NBER Working Papers 11758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aslan, Alper & Kaplan, Muhittin & Kula, Ferit, 2008. "International Tourism Demand for Turkey: A Dynamic Panel Data Approach," MPRA Paper 10601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Mendonça, Helder Ferreira & Tiberto, Bruno Pires, 2014. "Public debt and social security: Level of formality matters," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 490-507.
- Alessandra Canepa & Fawaz Khaled, 2018. "Housing, Housing Finance and Credit Risk," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(2), pages 1-23, May.
- Isaiah Andrews & Anna Mikusheva, 2016. "Conditional Inference With a Functional Nuisance Parameter," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 84, pages 1571-1612, July.
- Carrión-Flores, Carmen E. & Innes, Robert, 2010. "Environmental innovation and environmental performance," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 27-42, January.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:44:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jessica M. Mc Lay & Roy Lay-Yee & Barry J. Milne & Peter Davis, 2015. "Regression-Style Models for Parameter Estimation in Dynamic Microsimulation: An Empirical Performance Assessment," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 8(2), pages 83-127.
- Jarle Aarstad & Olav Andreas Kvitastein & Stig-Erik Jakobsen, 2019. "What Drives Enterprise Product Innovation? Assessing How Regional, National, And International Inter-Firm Collaboration Complement Or Substitute For R&D Investments," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(05), pages 1-25, June.
- Lee, Boram & Rosenthal, Leonard & Veld, Chris & Veld-Merkoulova, Yulia, 2015. "Stock market expectations and risk aversion of individual investors," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 122-131.
- Alex Cukierman & Anton Muscatelli, 2001. "Do Central Banks have Precautionary Demands for Expansions and for Price Stability?," Working Papers 2002_4, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Mar 2002.
- Arturo Estrella & Anthony P. Rodrigues, 1998. "Consistent covariance matrix estimation in probit models with autocorrelated errors," Staff Reports 39, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Li, Yuming, 1998. "Expected stock returns, risk premiums and volatilities of economic factors1," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 69-97, June.
- Pastor, Lubos & Stambaugh, Robert F., 2003.
"Liquidity Risk and Expected Stock Returns,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(3), pages 642-685, June.
- Luboš Pástor & Robert F. Stambaugh, "undated". "Liquidity Risk and Expected Stock Returns," CRSP working papers 531, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Pástor, Luboš & Stambaugh, Robert F., 2002. "Liquidity Risk and Expected Stock Returns," CEPR Discussion Papers 3494, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lubos Pastor & Robert F. Stambaugh, 2001. "Liquidity Risk and Expected Stock Returns," NBER Working Papers 8462, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Medel, 2017.
"Forecasting Chilean inflation with the hybrid new keynesian Phillips curve: globalisation, combination, and accuracy,"
Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 20(3), pages 004-050, December.
- Carlos Medel, 2016. "Forecasting Chilean Inflation with the Hybrid New Keynesian Phillips Curve: Globalisation, Combination, and Accuracy," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 791, Central Bank of Chile.
- Medel, Carlos A., 2017. "Forecasting Chilean Inflation with the Hybrid New Keynesian Phillips Curve: Globalisation, Combination, and Accuracy," MPRA Paper 78439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- H. Elizabeth Peters & Laura Argys & Heather Howard & J. Butler, 2004. "LEGISLATING LOVE: The Effect of Child Support and Welfare Policies on Father–child Contact," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 255-274, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCopula; multivariate distribution; dependence structure; concordance measures; scoring; Markov processes; risk management; extreme value theory; stress testing; operational risk; market risk; credit risk;
All these keywords.
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C46 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Specific Distributions
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.