Financing reform and productivity change in Brazilian teaching hospitals: Malmquist approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grosskopf, Shawna & Margaritis, Dimitri & Valdmanis, Vivian, 2004. "Competitive effects on teaching hospitals," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(2), pages 515-525, April.
- Gary Ferrier & Michael Rosko & Vivian Valdmanis, 2006. "Analysis of uncompensated hospital care using a DEA model of output congestion," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 181-188, May.
- O'Neill, Liam & Rauner, Marion & Heidenberger, Kurt & Kraus, Markus, 2008. "A cross-national comparison and taxonomy of DEA-based hospital efficiency studies," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 158-189, September.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "The Economic Theory of Index Numbers and the Measurement of Input, Output, and Productivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1393-1414, November.
- Miika Linna & Unto Häkkinen & Eero Linnakko, 1998. "An econometric study of costs of teaching and research in Finnish hospitals," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(4), pages 291-305, June.
- Margit Sommersguter-Reichmann, 2000. "The impact of the Austrian hospital financing reform on hospital productivity: empirical evidence on efficiency and technology changes using a non-parametric input-based Malmquist approach," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 309-321, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Karmann & Felix Roesel, 2017.
"Hospital Policy and Productivity – Evidence from German States,"
Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(12), pages 1548-1565, December.
- Karmann, Alexander & Roesel, Felix, 2016. "Hospital policy and productivity: Evidence from German states," CEPIE Working Papers 07/16, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Simar, Léopold & W. Wilson, Paul, 2019.
"Central limit theorems and inference for sources of productivity change measured by nonparametric Malmquist indices,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 277(2), pages 756-769.
- Simar, Leopold & Wilson, Paul, 2018. "Central Limit Theorems and Inference for Sources of Productivity Change Measured by Nonparametric Malmquist Indices," IBSA Discussion Papers (ISBA - Institute of Statistics, Biostatistics and Actuarial Sciences) 2018021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institute of Statistics, Biostatistics and Actuarial Sciences (ISBA).
- Simar, Leopold & W. Wilson, Paul, 2019. "Central limit theorems and inference for sources of productivity change measured by nonparametric Malmquist indices," ISBA Reprints (ISBA - Institute of Statistics, Biostatistics and Actuarial Sciences) 2019010, Université catholique de Louvain, Institute of Statistics, Biostatistics and Actuarial Sciences (ISBA).
- Fengyi Lin & Yung-Jr Deng & Wen-Min Lu & Qian Long Kweh, 2019. "Impulse response function analysis of the impacts of hospital accreditations on hospital efficiency," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 394-409, September.
- Marcos Pereira Estellita Lins & Sergio Orlando Antoun Netto & Maria Stella Castro Lobo, 2019. "Multimethodology applied to the evaluation of Healthcare in Brazilian municipalities," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 197-214, June.
- Sepideh Abolghasem & Mehdi Toloo & Santiago Amézquita, 2019. "Cross-efficiency evaluation in the presence of flexible measures with an application to healthcare systems," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 512-533, September.
- Kuan-Chen Chen & Hong-Ming Chen & Li-Nien Chien & Ming-Miin Yu, 2019. "Productivity growth and quality changes of hospitals in Taiwan: does ownership matter?," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 451-461, September.
- Martin Ineveld & Jeroen Oostrum & Rob Vermeulen & Adri Steenhoek & Joris Klundert, 2016. "Productivity and quality of Dutch hospitals during system reform," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 279-290, September.
- Yongjun Li & Xiyang Lei & Alec Morton, 2019. "Performance evaluation of nonhomogeneous hospitals: the case of Hong Kong hospitals," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 215-228, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEfficiency; Malmquist index; Brazilian hospital performance; Healthcare reform;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:cejnor:v:18:y:2010:i:2:p:141-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.