Evaluating the performance of Brazilian university hospitals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grosskopf, Shawna & Margaritis, Dimitri & Valdmanis, Vivian, 2004. "Competitive effects on teaching hospitals," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(2), pages 515-525, April.
- O'Neill, Liam & Rauner, Marion & Heidenberger, Kurt & Kraus, Markus, 2008. "A cross-national comparison and taxonomy of DEA-based hospital efficiency studies," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 158-189, September.
- Grosskopf, Shawna & Margaritis, Dimitri & Valdmanis, Vivian, 2001. "The effects of teaching on hospital productivity," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 189-204, September.
- Chen, Andrew & Hwang, Yuhchang & Shao, Benjamin, 2005. "Measurement and sources of overall and input inefficiencies: Evidences and implications in hospital services," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 447-468, March.
- Cook, Wade D. & Zhu, Joe, 2007. "Classifying inputs and outputs in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(2), pages 692-699, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Kohl & Jan Schoenfelder & Andreas Fügener & Jens O. Brunner, 2019. "The use of Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) in healthcare with a focus on hospitals," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 245-286, June.
- Hsihui Chang & Hiu Choy & Iny Hwang, 2015. "An empirical study of returns to scale of CPA firms in the post SOX era," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 229(1), pages 253-264, June.
- Diogo Cunha Ferreira & Rui Cunha Marques, 2016. "Should inpatients be adjusted by their complexity and severity for efficiency assessment? Evidence from Portugal," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 43-57, March.
- Sami Chaabouni & Chokri Abednnadher, 2016. "Cost Efficiency of Tunisian Public Hospitals: a Bayesian Comparison of Random and Fixed Frontier Models," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 7(3), pages 771-781, September.
- Akkan, Can & Karadayi, Melis Almula & Ekinci, Yeliz & Ülengin, Füsun & Uray, Nimet & Karaosmanoğlu, Elif, 2020. "Efficiency analysis of emergency departments in metropolitan areas," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 69(C).
- Yongjun Li & Xiyang Lei & Alec Morton, 2019. "Performance evaluation of nonhomogeneous hospitals: the case of Hong Kong hospitals," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 215-228, June.
- Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Soares de Mello, João Carlos C.B. & Angulo Meza, Lidia, 2016. "A new approach to the bi-dimensional representation of the DEA efficient frontier with multiple inputs and outputs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(1), pages 175-186.
- Fengyi Lin & Yung-Jr Deng & Wen-Min Lu & Qian Long Kweh, 2019. "Impulse response function analysis of the impacts of hospital accreditations on hospital efficiency," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 394-409, September.
- Alejandro Arrieta & Jorge Guillén, 2017. "Output congestion leads to compromised care in Peruvian public hospital neonatal units," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 157-164, June.
- Maria Cristina Gramani, 2014. "Inter-Regional Performance of the Public Health System in a High-Inequality Country," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(1), pages 1-8, January.
- Mehdi Toloo & Mona Barat & Atefeh Masoumzadeh, 2015. "Selective measures in data envelopment analysis," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 226(1), pages 623-642, March.
More about this item
KeywordsData envelopment analysis; Hospital performance indicators; Teaching hospitals; Hospital efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:annopr:v:178:y:2010:i:1:p:247-261:10.1007/s10479-009-0528-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.