Incorporating Service-Learning into the Economics Curriculum
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robin L. Bartlett, 1996. "Discovering Diversity in Introductory Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 141-153, Spring.
- Kimmarie McGoldrick, 1998. "Service-Learning in Economics: A Detailed Application," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 365-376, January.
- KimMarie McGoldrick & Ann Battle & Suzanne Gallagher, 2000. "Service-Learning and the Economics Course: Theory and Practice," The American Economist, Sage Publications, vol. 44(1), pages 43-52, March.
- Nada Eissa & Hilary W. Hoynes, 2006.
"Behavioral Responses to Taxes: Lessons from the EITC and Labor Supply,"
NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 20, pages 73-110
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hilary W. Hoynes & Nada Elissa, 2005. "Behavioral Responses to Taxes:Lessons from the EITC and Labor Supply," Working Papers 529, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Nada Eissa & Hilary Hoynes, 2005. "Behavioral Responses to Taxes: Lessons from the EITC and Labor Supply," NBER Working Papers 11729, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 2002. "State-Level Estimates of Minimum Wage Effects: New Evidence and Interpretations from Disequilibrium Methods," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 37(1), pages 35-62.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- KimMarie McGoldrick & Andrea L. Ziegert, 2011. "Let Experience be the Guide: Experiential Education in Economics," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsService-learning; Economics instruction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:blkpoe:v:36:y:2009:i:2:p:137-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.