State-Level Estimates of Minimum Wage Effects: New Evidence and Interpretations from Disequilibrium Methods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 2006.
"Minimum Wages and Employment: A Review of Evidence from the New Minimum Wage Research,"
NBER Working Papers
12663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 2006. "Minimum Wages and Employment: A Review of Evidence from the New Minimum Wage Research," Working Papers 060708, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2007.
- Kertesi, Gábor & Köllő, János, 2004.
"A 2001. évi minimálbér-emelés foglalkoztatási következményei
[The employment consequences of the 2001 rise in the minimum wage]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 293-324.
- Maite Blázquez Cuesta & Raquel Llorente Heras & Julián Moral Carcedo, 2011. "Minimum Wage And Youth Employment Rates, 2000-2008," Revista de Economia Aplicada, Universidad de Zaragoza, Departamento de Estructura Economica y Economia Publica, vol. 19(2), pages 35-57, Autumn.
- Kevin Rinz & John Voorheis, 2018. "The Distributional Effects of Minimum Wages: Evidence from Linked Survey and Administrative Data," CARRA Working Papers 2018-02, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Addison, John T. & Blackburn, McKinley L. & Cotti, Chad D., 2013.
"Minimum wage increases in a recessionary environment,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 30-39.
- John T. Addison & McKinley L. Blackburn & Chad D. Cotti, 2013. "Minimum Wage Increases in a Recessionary Environment," GEMF Working Papers 2013-08, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- David Neumark, 2018. "The Econometrics and Economics of the Employment Effects of Minimum Wages: Getting from Known Unknowns to Known Knowns," CESifo Working Paper Series 7386, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mary Lopez, 2009. "Incorporating Service-Learning into the Economics Curriculum," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 36(2), pages 137-149, June.
- Cuong Viet Nguyen, 2013. "The impact of minimum wages on employment of low-wage workers," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 21(3), pages 583-615, July.
- David Neumark, 2018. "The Econometrics and Economics of the Employment Effects of Minimum Wages: Getting from Known Unknowns to Known Knowns," NBER Working Papers 25043, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neumark, David, 2018. "The Econometrics and Economics of the Employment Effects of Minimum Wages: Getting from Known Unknowns to Known Knowns," IZA Discussion Papers 11999, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Neumark, 2016.
"Policy levers to increase jobs and increase income from work after the Great Recession,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-38, December.
- Neumark, David, 2015. "Policy Levers to Increase Jobs and Increase Income from Work after the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 9529, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Neumark, 2017. "The Employment Effects of Minimum Wages: Some Questions We Need to Answer," NBER Working Papers 23584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lundborg , Per & Skedinger, Per, 2014.
"Minimum Wages and the Integration of Refugee Immigr ants,"
Working Paper Series
4/14, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Lundborg, Per & Skedinger, Per, 2014. "Minimum Wages and the Integration of Refugee Immigrants," Working Paper Series 1017, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2012.
"Maroc salaire minimum emploi et pauvreté
[Morocco minimum wage employment and poverty]," MPRA Paper 38491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen Viet, Cuong, 2010. "The Impact of a Minimum Wage Increase on Employment, Wages and Expenditures of Low-Wage Workers in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 36751, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Aug 2011.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:37:y:2002:i:1:p:35-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.