State-Level Estimates of Minimum Wage Effects: New Evidence and Interpretations from Disequilibrium Methods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 2006.
"Minimum Wages and Employment: A Review of Evidence from the New Minimum Wage Research,"
NBER Working Papers
12663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 2006. "Minimum Wages and Employment: A Review of Evidence from the New Minimum Wage Research," Working Papers 060708, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2007.
- David Neumark, 2017. "The Employment Effects of Minimum Wages: Some Questions We Need to Answer," NBER Working Papers 23584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mary Lopez, 2009. "Incorporating Service-Learning into the Economics Curriculum," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 36(2), pages 137-149, June.
- Kertesi, Gábor & Köllő, János, 2004.
"A 2001. évi minimálbér-emelés foglalkoztatási következményei
[The employment consequences of the 2001 rise in the minimum wage]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 293-324.
- Cuong Viet Nguyen, 2013. "The impact of minimum wages on employment of low-wage workers," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 21(3), pages 583-615, July.
- Lundborg , Per & Skedinger, Per, 2014.
"Minimum Wages and the Integration of Refugee Immigr ants,"
Working Paper Series
4/14, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Lundborg, Per & Skedinger, Per, 2014. "Minimum Wages and the Integration of Refugee Immigrants," Working Paper Series 1017, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Addison, John T. & Blackburn, McKinley L. & Cotti, Chad D., 2013.
"Minimum wage increases in a recessionary environment,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 30-39.
- John T. Addison & McKinley L. Blackburn & Chad D. Cotti, 2013. "Minimum Wage Increases in a Recessionary Environment," GEMF Working Papers 2013-08, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Maite Blázquez Cuesta & Raquel Llorente Heras & Julián Moral Carcedo, 2011. "Minimum Wage And Youth Employment Rates, 2000-2008," Revista de Economia Aplicada, Universidad de Zaragoza, Departamento de Estructura Economica y Economia Publica, vol. 19(2), pages 35-57, Autumn.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2012.
"Maroc salaire minimum emploi et pauvreté
[Morocco minimum wage employment and poverty]," MPRA Paper 38491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen Viet, Cuong, 2010. "The Impact of a Minimum Wage Increase on Employment, Wages and Expenditures of Low-Wage Workers in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 36751, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Aug 2011.
- David Neumark, 2016.
"Policy levers to increase jobs and increase income from work after the Great Recession,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-38, December.
- Neumark, David, 2015. "Policy Levers to Increase Jobs and Increase Income from Work after the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 9529, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:37:y:2002:i:1:p:35-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .