Let Experience be the Guide: Experiential Education in Economics
In: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- KimMarie McGoldrick & Robert Garnett, 2013.
"Big Think: A Model for Critical Inquiry in Economics Courses,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 389-398, October.
- Robert Garnett & KimMarie McGoldrick, 2011. "Big Think: A Model for Critical Inquiry in Economics Courses," Working Papers 201101, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
- Stephen R. Koontz & Derrell S. Peel & James N. Trapp & Clement E. Ward, 1995. "Augmenting Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness Education with Experiential Learning," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 17(3), pages 267-274.
- KimMarie McGoldrick & Janice Peterson, 2009.
"Public Scholarship and Economics: Engaging Students in the Democratic Process,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2-3), pages 229-245, January.
- KimMarie McGoldrick & Janice Peterson, 2009. "Public Scholarship and Economics: Engaging Students in the Democratic Process," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 38(2), pages 229-245, July.
- Kimmarie McGoldrick, 1998. "Service-Learning in Economics: A Detailed Application," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 365-376, January.
- KimMarie McGoldrick & Ann Battle & Suzanne Gallagher, 2000. "Service-Learning and the Economics Course: Theory and Practice," The American Economist, Sage Publications, vol. 44(1), pages 43-52, March.
- Mary Lopez, 2009. "Incorporating Service-Learning into the Economics Curriculum," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 36(2), pages 137-149, June.
- Yvonne Durham & Thomas Mckinnon & Craig Schulman, 2007. "Classroom Experiments: Not Just Fun And Games," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(1), pages 162-178, January.
- Andrea L. Ziegert & KimMarie McGoldrick, 2008. "When Service is Good for Economics: Linking the Classroom and Community through Service-Learning," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 7(2), pages 39-56.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:13836_6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.