Let Experience be the Guide: Experiential Education in Economics
In: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- KimMarie McGoldrick & Robert Garnett, 2013.
"Big Think: A Model for Critical Inquiry in Economics Courses,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 389-398, October.
- Robert Garnett & KimMarie McGoldrick, 2011. "Big Think: A Model for Critical Inquiry in Economics Courses," Working Papers 201101, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
- Stephen R. Koontz & Derrell S. Peel & James N. Trapp & Clement E. Ward, 1995. "Augmenting Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness Education with Experiential Learning," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 17(3), pages 267-274.
- KimMarie McGoldrick & Janice Peterson, 2009.
"Public Scholarship and Economics: Engaging Students in the Democratic Process,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2-3), pages 229-245, January.
- KimMarie McGoldrick & Janice Peterson, 2009. "Public Scholarship and Economics: Engaging Students in the Democratic Process," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 38(2), pages 229-245, July.
- Kimmarie McGoldrick, 1998. "Service-Learning in Economics: A Detailed Application," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 365-376, January.
- KimMarie McGoldrick & Ann Battle & Suzanne Gallagher, 2000. "Service-Learning and the Economics Course: Theory and Practice," The American Economist, Sage Publications, vol. 44(1), pages 43-52, March.
- Andrea L. Ziegert & KimMarie McGoldrick, 2008. "When Service is Good for Economics: Linking the Classroom and Community through Service-Learning," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 7(2), pages 39-56.
- Mary Lopez, 2009. "Incorporating Service-Learning into the Economics Curriculum," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 36(2), pages 137-149, June.
- Yvonne Durham & Thomas Mckinnon & Craig Schulman, 2007. "Classroom Experiments: Not Just Fun And Games," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(1), pages 162-178, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:13836_6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .