Public Scholarship and Economics: Engaging Students in the Democratic Process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- KimMarie McGoldrick & Janice Peterson, 2009. "Public Scholarship and Economics: Engaging Students in the Democratic Process," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2-3), pages 229-245, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kimmarie McGoldrick, 1998. "Service-Learning in Economics: A Detailed Application," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 365-376, January.
- William E. Becker & Michael Watts, 2001. "Teaching Economics at the Start of the 21st Century: Still Chalk-and-Talk," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 446-451, May.
- Becker, William E & Watts, Michael, 1996. "Chalk and Talk: A National Survey on Teaching Undergraduate Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 448-453, May.
- William E. Becker, 1997. "Teaching Economics to Undergraduates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1347-1373, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- KimMarie McGoldrick & Andrea L. Ziegert, 2011. "Let Experience be the Guide: Experiential Education in Economics," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic scholarship; Service-learning; Pedagogy; Gender;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:fosoec:v:38:y:2009:i:2:p:229-245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .