Value-Based Pricing Alternatives for Personalised Drugs: Implications of Asymmetric Information and Competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Towse, A. & Cole, A. & Zamora, B., 2018. "The Debate on Indication-Based Pricing in the U.S. and Five Major European Countries," Consulting Reports 002009, Office of Health Economics.
- Karl Claxton & Mark Sculpher & Stuart Carroll, 2011. "Value-based pricing for pharmaceuticals: Its role, specification and prospects in a newly devolved NHS," Working Papers 060cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Neri, M. & Towse, A. & Garau, M., 2018. "Multi-Indication Pricing (MIP): Practical Solutions and Steps to Move Forward," Briefings 002084, Office of Health Economics.
- Rosella Levaggi & Paolo Pertile, 2016. "Pricing policies when patients are heterogeneous: a welfare analysis," Working Papers 17/2016, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Chris Sampson’s journal round-up for 1st June 2020
by Chris Sampson in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2020-06-01 11:00:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joan Costa‐Font & Rosella Levaggi, 2020. "Innovation, aging, and health care: Unraveling “silver” from “red” herrings?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(S1), pages 3-7, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bhardwaj, Ramesh, 2015. "Restraining High and Rising Cancer Drug Prices: Need for Accelerating R&D Productivity and Aligning Prices with Value," MPRA Paper 63405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristensen, Søren Rud & Siciliani, Luigi & Sutton, Matt, 2016.
"Optimal price-setting in pay for performance schemes in health care,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 57-77.
- Rud Kristensen, Søren & Siciliani, Luigi & Sutton, Matt, 2014. "Optimal Price-Setting in Pay for Performance Schemes in Health Care," CEPR Discussion Papers 9915, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- SÃ¸ren Rud Kristensen & Luigi Siciliani & Matt Sutton, 2014. "Optimal Price-Setting in Pay for Performance Schemes in Health Care," Discussion Papers 14/03, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Levaggi, Rosella, 2014. "Pricing schemes for new drugs: A welfare analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 69-73.
- Cole, A. & Towse, A. & Zamora, B., 2019. "Indication-Based Pricing (IBP) Discussion Paper: Should drug prices differ by indication?," Briefings 002165, Office of Health Economics.
- Carlos Campillo-Artero & Jaume Puig-Junoy & José Luis Segú-Tolsa & Marta Trapero-Bertran, 2020. "Price Models for Multi-indication Drugs: A Systematic Review," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 47-56, February.
- Karl Claxton & Mark Sculpher & Stephen Palmer & Anthony J Culyer, 2015. "Causes For Concern: Is Nice Failing To Uphold Its Responsibilities To All Nhs Patients?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 1-7, January.
- Jorge Mestre-Ferrandiz & Néboa Zozaya & Bleric Alcalá & Álvaro Hidalgo-Vega, 2018. "Multi-Indication Pricing: Nice in Theory but Can it Work in Practice?," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 36(12), pages 1407-1420, December.
- Cole, A. & Towse, A. & Lorgelly, P. & Sullivan, R., 2018. "Economics of Innovative Payment Models Compared with Single Pricing of Pharmaceuticals," Research Papers 002030, Office of Health Economics.
- Gregory J. Critchley & Gregory S. Zaric, 2019. "The impact of pharmaceutical marketing on market access, treatment coverage, pricing, and social welfare," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(8), pages 1035-1051, August.
- Livio Garattini & Alessandro Curto & Nick Freemantle, 2016. "Pharmaceutical Price Schemes in Europe: Time for a ‘Continental’ One?," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 34(5), pages 423-426, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aphecp:v:18:y:2020:i:3:d:10.1007_s40258-019-00541-z. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.