Financing roads and railways with decentralized real estate taxes: the case of Sweden
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 48 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bruzelius, Nils & Flyvbjerg, Bent & Rothengatter, Werner, 2002. "Big decisions, big risks. Improving accountability in mega projects," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 143-154, April.
- Arnott, Richard, 1979. "Optimal city size in a spatial economy," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 65-89, January.
- Hochman, Oded & Pines, David & Thisse, Jacques-François, 1994.
"On the Optimal Structure of Local Governments,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
899, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roland Andersson, 2005. "The efficiency of Swedish regional policy," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(4), pages 811-832, December.
- Arzaghi, Mohammad & Henderson, J. Vernon, 2005. "Why countries are fiscally decentralizing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(7), pages 1157-1189, July.
- Berglas, Eitan, 1976. "On the Theory of Clubs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 116-21, May.
- Herbert Mohring, 1961. "Land Values and the Measurement of Highway Benefits," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 236.
- Richard J. Arnott & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1979. "Aggregate Land Rents, Expenditure on Public Goods, and Optimal City Size," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(4), pages 471-500.
- Masahisa Fujita & Jacques-François Thisse, 1986. "Spatial Competition with a Land Market: Hotelling and Von Thunen Unified," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(5), pages 819-841.
- Lee, Kangoh, 2005. "Land taxation and the Henry George theorem under uncertainty," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 11-23, July.
- Fujita,Masahisa, 1989.
"Urban Economic Theory,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521346627, November.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu & Ohkawara, Toru & Suzuki, Tsutomu, 1996. "Agglomeration Economies and a Test for Optimal City Sizes in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 379-398, December.
- Rubinchik-Pessach, Anna, 2005. "Can decentralization be beneficial?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(7), pages 1231-1249, July.
- Bohman, Mats & Andersson, Roland, 1987. "Pricing cogenerated electricity and heat in local communities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 333-356, August.
- Nilsson Jan-Eric & Hultkrantz Lars & Karlström Urban, 2008. "The Arlanda Airport Rail Link: Lessons Learned from a Swedish Construction Project," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Svante Mandell, 2003. "Local property taxes and moral hazard," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 157-172, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:48:y:2012:i:3:p:839-853. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.