Are municipalities Tieboutian clubs?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Berglas, Eitan, 1984. "Quantities, qualities and multiple public services in the Tiebout model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 299-321, December.
- Hochman, Oded & Pines, David & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1995.
"On the Optimal Structure of Local Governments,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1224-40, December.
- Hochman, Oded & Pines, David & Thisse, Jacques-François, 1994. "On the Optimal Structure of Local Governments," CEPR Discussion Papers 899, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hochman, O. & Pines, D. & Thisse, J.-F., . "On the optimal structure of local governments," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1185, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Epple, Dennis & Zelenitz, Allan & Visscher, Michael, 1978. "A Search for Testable Implications of the Tiebout Hypothesis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(3), pages 405-25, June.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521346627 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Arnott & John Rowse, 1982.
"Peer Group Effects and Educational Attainment,"
497, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Eberts, Randall W. & Gronberg, Timothy J., 1981. "Jurisdictional homogeneity and the Tiebout hypothesis," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 227-239, September.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Lee, Kangoh, 1989. "Club theory with a peer-group effect," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 399-420, August.
- Oates, Wallace E, 1969. "The Effects of Property Taxes and Local Public Spending on Property Values: An Empirical Study of Tax Capitalization and the Tiebout Hypothesis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(6), pages 957-71, Nov./Dec..
- Dynarski, Mark & Schwab, Robert & Zampelli, Ernest, 1989. "Local characteristics and public production: The case of education," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 250-263, September.
- Ng, Yew-Kwang & Tollison, Robert D, 1974. "A Note on Consumption Sharing and Non-exclusion Rules," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 41(164), pages 446-50, November.
- W.Norton Grubb, 1982. "The Dynamic Implications of the Tiebout Model: the Changing Composition of Boston Communities, 1960-1970," Public Finance Review, , vol. 10(1), pages 17-38, January.
- Henderson, J Vernon, 1985. "The Tiebout Model: Bring Back the Entrepreneurs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 248-64, April.
- Eaton, B Curtis & Lipsey, Richard G, 1982. "An Economic Theory of Central Places," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 56-72, March.
- Tollison, Robert D, 1972. "Consumption Sharing and Non-Exclusion Rules," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 39(155), pages 276-91, August.
- Berglas, Eitan, 1976. "On the Theory of Clubs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 116-21, May.
- Hochman, Oded, 1982. "Clubs in an urban setting," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 85-101, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:26:y:1996:i:2:p:203-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.