New housing supply elasticity in Australia: a comparison of dwelling types
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Albert Saiz, 2010. "The Geographic Determinants of Housing Supply," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 125(3), pages 1253-1296.
- Bar-Ilan, Avner & Strange, William C., 1998. "A model of sequential investment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 437-463, March.
- Jeffrey E. Zabel & Robert W. Paterson, 2006.
"The Effects of Critical Habitat Designation on Housing Supply: An Analysis of California Housing Construction Activity,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 67-95.
- Robert W. Paterson & Jeffrey E. Zabel, 2005. "The Effects of Critical Habitat Designation on Housing Supply: An Analysis of California Housing Construction Activity," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0514, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Bar-Ilan, Avner & Strange, William C., 1996. "Urban Development with Lags," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 87-113, January.
- Capozza, Dennis R. & Helsley, Robert W., 1989. "The fundamentals of land prices and urban growth," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 295-306, November.
- Grenadier, Steven R, 1995. "The Persistence of Real Estate Cycles," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 95-119, March.
- Gan, Quan & Hill, Robert J., 2009.
"Measuring housing affordability: Looking beyond the median,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 115-125, June.
- Quan Gan & Robert J. Hill, 2008. "Measuring Housing Affordability: Looking Beyond the Median," Discussion Papers 2008-09, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Ellen Hanak, 2008.
"Is Water Policy Limiting Residential Growth? Evidence from California,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(1), pages 31-50.
- Ellen Hanak, 2005. "Is Water Policy Limiting Residential Growth? Evidence from California," PPIC Working Papers 2005.01, Public Policy Institute of California.
- Gregory Burge & Keith Ihlanfeldt, 2006. "The Effects Of Impact Fees On Multifamily Housing Construction," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 5-23.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caldera, Aida & Johansson, Åsa, 2013.
"The price responsiveness of housing supply in OECD countries,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 231-249.
- Aida Caldera Sánchez & Åsa Johansson, 2011. "The Price Responsiveness of Housing Supply in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 837, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsR31; R38; R52;
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:48:y:2012:i:2:p:595-618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.