State taxes and economic growth revisited: have distortions changed?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 44 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hindriks, Jean, 1999. "The consequences of labour mobility for redistribution: tax vs. transfer competition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 215-234, November.
- Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim & Swagel, Phillip, 2002.
"Tax burden and migration: a political economy theory and evidence,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 167-190, August.
- Razin, A. & Sadka, E. & Swagel, P., 1998. "Tax Burden and Migration: a Political Economy Theory and Evidence," Papers 15-98, Tel Aviv.
- Assaf Razin & Effraim Sadka & Phillip Swagel, 1998. "Tax Burden and Migration: A Political Economy Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 6734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, July.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, July.
- Feldstein, Martin & Wrobel, Marian Vaillant, 1998. "Can state taxes redistribute income?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 369-396, June.
- Martin Feldstein & Marian Vaillant, 1994. "Can State Taxes Redistribute Income?," NBER Working Papers 4785, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Conway, Karen Smith & Rork, Jonathan C., 2006. "State "Death" Taxes and Elderly Migration—the Chicken or the Egg?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 59(1), pages 97-128, March.
- Jonathan C. Rork & Karen Smith Conway, 2004. "State “Death” Taxes and Elderly Migration – The Chicken or the Egg?," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 111, Econometric Society.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1991. "Who Benefits from State and Local Economic Development Policies?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number wbsle, June.
- David E. Wildasin, 1994. "Income Redistribution and Migration," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 637-656, August.
- Wildasin, D.E., 1992. "Income Restribution and Migration," Papers 92-003, Indiana - Center for Econometric Model Research.
- Wildasin, David E, 1991. "Income Redistribution in a Common Labor Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 757-774, September.
- W. A. V. Clark, 1985. "Human Migration," Book Chapters,in: Grant I. Thrall (ed.), Scientific Geography, pages 51 Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Hindriks, Jean, 2001. " Mobility and Redistributive Politics," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 3(1), pages 95-120.
- HINDRIKS, Jean, "undated". "Mobility and redistributive politics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1536, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hindriks, J., 1999. "Mobility and Redistributive Politics," Discussion Papers 9915, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Wasylenko, 1997. "Taxation and economic development: the state of the economic literature," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 37-52.
- repec:brs:ecchap:12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wallace, Sally, 1993. "The effects of state personal income tax differentials on wages," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 611-628, November. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)