Incorporating health outcomes in Pennsylvania hospital efficiency: an additive super-efficiency DEA approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grosskopf, Shawna & Margaritis, Dimitri & Valdmanis, Vivian, 2004. "Competitive effects on teaching hospitals," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(2), pages 515-525, April.
- Bruce Hollingsworth & P.J. Dawson & N. Maniadakis, 1999. "Efficiency measurement of health care: a review of non‐parametric methods and applications," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 161-172, July.
- Sloan, Frank A. & Feldman, Roger D. & Steinwald, A. Bruce, 1983. "Effects of teaching on hospital costs," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- G D Ferrier & V G Valdmanis, 2004. "Do mergers improve hospital productivity?," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 55(10), pages 1071-1080, October.
- J Harris & H Ozgen & Y Ozcan, 2000. "Do mergers enhance the performance of hospital efficiency?," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 51(7), pages 801-811, July.
- Du, Juan & Liang, Liang & Zhu, Joe, 2010. "A slacks-based measure of super-efficiency in data envelopment analysis: A comment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 694-697, August.
More about this item
KeywordsData envelopment analysis (DEA); Health care; Hospital efficiency; Slacks; Super-efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:annopr:v:221:y:2014:i:1:p:161-172:10.1007/s10479-011-0838-y. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.