Some recent advances in measurement error models and methods
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 90 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112915|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas Augustin & Joachim Wolff, 2004. "A bias analysis of Weibull models under heaped data," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 211-229, April.
- Nowak, Eugen, 1993. "The identification of multivariate linear dynamic errors-in-variables models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 213-227, October.
- Christopher J. Flinn & James J. Heckman, 1982. "Models for the Analysis of Labor Force Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 0857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kukush, Alexander & Markovsky, Ivan & Van Huffel, Sabine, 2004. "Consistent estimation in an implicit quadratic measurement error model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 123-147, August.
- Schneeweiss, Hans & Cheng, Chi-Lun, 2006. "Bias of the structural quasi-score estimator of a measurement error model under misspecification of the regressor distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 455-473, February.
- Thomas Augustin, 2004. "An Exact Corrected Log-Likelihood Function for Cox's Proportional Hazards Model under Measurement Error and Some Extensions," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 31(1), pages 43-50.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:alstar:v:90:y:2006:i:1:p:183-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.