Some recent advances in measurement error models and methods
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 90 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112915|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas Augustin, 2004. "An Exact Corrected Log-Likelihood Function for Cox's Proportional Hazards Model under Measurement Error and Some Extensions," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 31(1), pages 43-50.
- Schneeweiss, Hans & Cheng, Chi-Lun, 2006. "Bias of the structural quasi-score estimator of a measurement error model under misspecification of the regressor distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 455-473, February.
- Nowak, Eugen, 1993. "The identification of multivariate linear dynamic errors-in-variables models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 213-227, October.
- Christopher J. Flinn & James J. Heckman, 1982. "Models for the Analysis of Labor Force Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 0857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Augustin & Joachim Wolff, 2004. "A bias analysis of Weibull models under heaped data," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 211-229, April.
- Kukush, Alexander & Markovsky, Ivan & Van Huffel, Sabine, 2004. "Consistent estimation in an implicit quadratic measurement error model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 123-147, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:alstar:v:90:y:2006:i:1:p:183-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.