An investigation into the reasons for the rejection of congestion charging by the citizens of Edinburgh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R H M Emmerink & P Nijkamp & P Rietveld, 1995.
"Is congestion pricing a first-best strategy in transport policy? A critical review of arguments,"
Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(5), pages 581-602, September.
- R H M Emmerink & P Nijkamp & P Rietveld, 1995. "Is Congestion Pricing a First-Best Strategy in Transport Policy? A Critical Review of Arguments," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 22(5), pages 581-602, October.
- S. Jaensirisak & M. Wardman & A. D. May, 2005. "Explaining Variations in Public Acceptability of Road Pricing Schemes," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 39(2), pages 127-154, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:62:y:2018:i:c:p:38-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beck, Matthew J. & Rose, John M. & Hensher, David A., 2013. "Environmental attitudes and emissions charging: An example of policy implications for vehicle choice," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 171-182.
- Hensher, David A. & Li, Zheng, 2013. "Referendum voting in road pricing reform: A review of the evidence," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 186-197.
More about this item
KeywordsCongestion charging; Road user charging; Road pricing; Public acceptability; Edinburgh;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sot:journl:y:2006:i:32:p:95-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Romeo Danielis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/xxxxxxx.html .