Internationalization of the Grocery Retail Market in Poland (Internacjonalizacja handlu detalicznego produktow spozywczych w Polsce)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ekrem Tatoglu & Mehmet Demirbag & Gokhan Kaplan, 2003. "Motives for Retailer Internationalization to Central and Eastern Europe," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(4), pages 40-57, July.
- Liesbeth Dries & Thomas Reardon & Johan F. M. Swinnen, 2004. "The Rapid Rise of Supermarkets in Central and Eastern Europe: Implications for the Agrifood Sector and Rural Development," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 22, pages 525-556, September.
- C. Charles Okeahalam & Steve Wood, 2009. "Financing internationalisation: a case study of an African retail transnational corporation," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 511-537, July.
- Lanlan Cao & Daniele Pederzoli, 2013. "International retailers' strategic responses to institutional environment of emerging market: multiple case studies in China," Post-Print hal-00916537, HAL.
- Jody Evans & Felix T Mavondo, 2002. "Psychic Distance and Organizational Performance: An Empirical Examination of International Retailing Operations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 33(3), pages 515-532, September.
- John A. Dawson, 2007. "Scoping and conceptualising retailer internationalisation," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(4), pages 373-397, July.
- André Tordjman, 1994. "European retailing: convergences, differences and perspectives," Working Papers hal-00607606, HAL.
- Thomas Reardon & C. Peter Timmer & Christopher B. Barrett & Julio Berdegué, 2003. "The Rise of Supermarkets in Africa, Asia, and Latin America," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1140-1146.
- Dinghuan Hu & Thomas Reardon & Scott Rozelle & Peter Timmer & Honglin Wang, 2004. "The Emergence of Supermarkets with Chinese Characteristics: Challenges and Opportunities for China's Agricultural Development," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 22, pages 557-586, September.
- Huang, Ying & Sternquist, Brenda, 2007. "Retailers' foreign market entry decisions: An institutional perspective," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 613-629, October.
- Thomas Reardon & Spencer Henson & Julio Berdegué, 2007. "'Proactive fast-tracking' diffusion of supermarkets in developing countries: implications for market institutions and trade," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(4), pages 399-431, July.
More about this item
Keywordsinternationalization; de-internationalization; retailing; grocery; Poland;
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgm:pzwzuw:v:14:i:57:y:2016:p:19-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/somuwpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.