Internationalization of the Grocery Retail Market in Poland (Internacjonalizacja handlu detalicznego produktow spozywczych w Polsce)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ekrem Tatoglu & Mehmet Demirbag & Gokhan Kaplan, 2003. "Motives for Retailer Internationalization to Central and Eastern Europe," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(4), pages 40-57, July.
- Thomas Reardon & C. Peter Timmer & Christopher B. Barrett & Julio Berdegué, 2003. "The Rise of Supermarkets in Africa, Asia, and Latin America," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1140-1146.
- Liesbeth Dries & Thomas Reardon & Johan F. M. Swinnen, 2004. "The Rapid Rise of Supermarkets in Central and Eastern Europe: Implications for the Agrifood Sector and Rural Development," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 22, pages 525-556, September.
- C. Charles Okeahalam & Steve Wood, 2009. "Financing internationalisation: a case study of an African retail transnational corporation," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 511-537, July.
- Lanlan Cao & Daniele Pederzoli, 2013. "International retailers' strategic responses to institutional environment of emerging market: multiple case studies in China," Post-Print hal-00916537, HAL.
- Dinghuan Hu & Thomas Reardon & Scott Rozelle & Peter Timmer & Honglin Wang, 2004. "The Emergence of Supermarkets with Chinese Characteristics: Challenges and Opportunities for China's Agricultural Development," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 22, pages 557-586, September.
- Jody Evans & Felix T Mavondo, 2002. "Psychic Distance and Organizational Performance: An Empirical Examination of International Retailing Operations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 33(3), pages 515-532, September.
- Huang, Ying & Sternquist, Brenda, 2007. "Retailers' foreign market entry decisions: An institutional perspective," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 613-629, October.
- John A. Dawson, 2007. "Scoping and conceptualising retailer internationalisation," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(4), pages 373-397, July.
- Thomas Reardon & Spencer Henson & Julio Berdegué, 2007. "'Proactive fast-tracking' diffusion of supermarkets in developing countries: implications for market institutions and trade," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(4), pages 399-431, July.
- André Tordjman, 1994. "European retailing: convergences, differences and perspectives," Working Papers hal-00607606, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsinternationalization; de-internationalization; retailing; grocery; Poland;
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgm:pzwzuw:v:14:i:57:y:2016:p:19-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/somuwpl.html .